Charone Peake and Robby Anderson

JetBlue

20 hours ago, pointman said:

I miss the Leon Washington's, Bart Scott attitudes, and the young Cromartie's.

BARF Scott lost all my respect in the AFCCG against Pittsburgh when he twice failed to stop Mendenhall on running plays that Scott missed on tackles that would have stopped the Steelers opening drive that ripped the heart out of the defense for the whole first half. Hate BARF Scott.

2 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

I dont see why Peake doesnt get playing time this season, he looks like a gamer with talent.

I like this kid.

Macc somewhat agreed-ed today on Fat Mikes show.  Said most 7th rounders are fighting for a spot on the PS, Peake's got to chance to make the roster.

1 minute ago, flgreen said:

Macc somewhat agreed-ed today on Fat Mikes show.  Said most 7th rounders are fighting for a spot on the PS, Peake's got to chance to make the roster.

Cant wait till kickoff now.

Hope Geno has matured and the team accepts him as a leader, should be a good air attack we have if he has.

18 minutes ago, flgreen said:

Peake should easily be able to take over owusu's spot on the team, I hope the jets don't cut him, he has a chance to be something special.

1 hour ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Cant wait till kickoff now.

Hope Geno has matured and the team accepts him as a leader, should be a good air attack we have if he has.

Can't I enjoy a little warm weather first before you get your kickoff?

These two are very interesting pickups.  

Peake is extremely interesting, because I think he has enormous potential.  After the Hackenberg scouting report, he's my next target to work on.  As of now, I think he makes the team, as he leaves Thompkins behind.  

Anderson is extremely skinny, and he needs to put on some serious weight before he becomes a factor.  Did return punts though, so that could be a plus.  I think he's a PS candidate now, but not sure he'd make it onto the team without some injury issues cropping up for us.  It does speak to the talent available now, because honestly, he'd be a No. 3 WR about 3 years ago.  

Archived