Film Review: Preseason game Jets @ Redskins

joerb31

Hey guys, did another film review on the Jets @ Redskins preseason game. Instead of using my phone to record I tried a website that lets you take videos from your computer. Some of the videos are for some reason played in fast forward so I apologize for that! I put a TON of videos up because I'm able to do it at work. Let me know what you guys think!

11 minutes ago, peebag said:

Thanks again Joe!

I've said it before and say it again - Brian Winters cannot pass block.

I can't believe none of these guys can earn an opportunity to supplant him. He makes the RTs look even worse than they are because he constantly loses ground. This means that unlike normal RTs, ours cannot allow outside rushers to take the outside. Our QBs cannot step up to avoid them. 

7 minutes ago, Nostradamus said:

It's true...Jalin Marshall has looked awesome in practice but he failed to show that in game 2.  The decision on keeping which rookie WRs is a challenging one.  Marshall is a special talent. I think he sticks. 

Keep all three. They're all young and cheap. Cutting Thompkins saves money. Cutting Ross saves money. Neither are needed. Give the young guys some run.

10 minutes ago, Nostradamus said:

It's true...Jalin Marshall has looked awesome in practice but he failed to show that in game 2.  The decision on keeping which rookie WRs is a challenging one.  Marshall is a special talent. I think he sticks. 

he a dropped quite a few balls.  hope he cleans that up

Thanks everybody! I'm going to try to do something like this for most of the games this season. You can also listen to JetNation Radio Tuesday nights at 8! If you want to call in and give your opinion on the game 646-716-4697! Thanks again

3 hours ago, whodeawhodat said:

he a dropped quite a few balls.  hope he cleans that up

I'd get rid of Sudfels instead. That fumble in the 4q didn't help his case at all, but Amaro I think can still be very good and Sudfeld has been mediocre at best since joining. 

Archived