Seriously? The return of the unmentionable?

Dcat

1 hour ago, Gas2No99 said:

i Impresionante! Contador, guitarrista, hincha de los Jets, y fluente en Castellano. Perdóname en que tomé la libertad de corregir algunas detalles do lo que escribiste. Que goces Madrid y las cantidades de vinos riojas y las delicadezas de la gastronomía Española. 

El Argentino :D

I'm impressed! I play guitar, talk a lot of sh!t, fan myself, sorry, I'm free, and I write in Madrid, Spain. I sing in red wine and drink much my stomach likes the delicacies of Spanish. I am Argentine.

I kid, I kid. 

Spain is a wildly interesting country.  The upflux of North Africa and the downflux of Europe.  Spanish olive oil doesn't seem to be suffering the same extent of mafia bullsh*t between Tunisia and Turkey as in the old days, but I'm glad that Sicily is taking a grass roots stand - finally. Fug these agri thugs. 60% of what's on our shelves is NOT olive oil. Puleeze. The biggest fraud out of Italy and her islands is food fraud, and China is a major culprit. Think about prosciutto, because it's probably from Beijing. Yeah, yeah, Italy busts open millions of gallons of fake olive oil that the world could probably run cars on into the next century - but no takers to boot. Heh. 

Anyway, Sicily, my crazy family island with amazing history. The wine is a bit harsh, but it's getting better.  Elba, too. My Daddy was born in Buenos Aires. Argentinians and Italians are thick as thieves, and it's a fascinating relationship.  It always cracked me up that Italic typeface or Italics was for emphasis. We even talk with our hands when we're writing. 

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, jetophile said:

I'm impressed! I play guitar, talk a lot of sh!t, fan myself, sorry, I'm free, and I write in Madrid, Spain. I sing in red wine and drink much my stomach likes the delicacies of Spanish. I am Argentine.

I kid, I kid. 

Spain is an absolutely fascinating country. The upflux of North Africa and the downflux of Europe.  Spanish olive oil doesn't seem to be suffering the same extent of mafia bullsh*t between Tunisia and Turkey as in the old days, but I'm glad that Sicily is taking a grass roots stand - finally. Fug these agri thugs. 60% of what's on our shelves is NOT olive oil. Puleeze. The biggest fraud out of Italy and her islands is food fraud, and China is a major culprit. Think about prosciutto, because it's probably from Beijing. Yeah, yeah, Italy busts open millions of gallons of fake olive oil - that the world could probably run cars on into the next century - but no takers to boot. Heh. 

Anyway, Sicily, my crazy family island with amazing history. The wine is a bit harsh, but it's getting better.  Elba, too. My Daddy was born in Buenos Aires. Argentinians and Italians are thick as thieves.  It's also a loving and entwined thing. It always cracked me up that Italic typeface or Italics was for emphasis. We even talk with our hands when we're writing.

Boludo. . . . . Lo que yo escribí es Español y no Italiano. Alguien corrija la guebada (modísmo Chileno) que este hijo de 'Tános hizo en fracasar la translación de lo que escribí. Yo no toco guitarra, toco ukele y el piano, y Contador = Accountant. 

While there is a stereotype of questionable scruples - Thieves is a BIT strong, and to be bunched in with Italians EVEN WORSE! :P

ironically, my family is in the "cooking oil" business, amongst other ventures.......

Boludo. . . . . Lo que yo escribí es Español y no Italiano. Alguien corrija la guebada (modísmo Chileno) que este hijo de 'Tános hizo en fracasar la translación de lo que escribí. Yo no toco guitarra, toco ukele y el piano, y Contador = Accountant. 

While there is a stereotype of questionable scruples - Thieves is a BIT strong, and to be bunched in with Italians EVEN WORSE! :P

ironically, my family is in the "cooking oil" business, amongst other ventures.......

Jerkoff . . . I write in Spanish not Italian. Someone gave me chili rellenos son fail I write. Homey don't strum guitar, no Toucan Sam pero Don Ho Hawaii pianista and Contador = cycling money.

Now, now,  read again, I didn't call Spaniards olive oil thieves. We're all freaking gypsies, anyway. I even put olive oil on my cereal.  Set me up. 

5 hours ago, Gas2No99 said:

i Impresionante! Contador, guitarrista, hincha de los Jets, y fluente en Castellano. Perdóname en que tomé la libertad de corregir algunas detalles do lo que escribiste. Que goces Madrid y las cantidades de vinos riojas y las delicadezas de la gastronomía Española. 

El Argentino :D

Muy excelente!  Necesito ayuda en mi espanol.  Tome' espanol en la universidad pero he olvidado mucho y ahora yo tratando de aprender solo. Es muy dificil por un gringo viejo como yo.   Tuve lecciones privado hasta Deciembre y ahora solo escuchando el radio, usando libros, programmes de internet etc.    Cuando usted me habla in la forma "tu", tambien es muy dificil.   Muchas gracias por todo.  Usted es Argentino?   Oh..Por la manera... es "Hincha estupido" de los Jets":D

4 hours ago, jetophile said:

Anyway, Sicily, my crazy family island with amazing history. The wine is a bit harsh, but it's getting better.  Elba, too. My Daddy was born in Buenos Aires. Argentinians and Italians are thick as thieves, and it's a fascinating relationship.  It always cracked me up that Italic typeface or Italics was for emphasis. We even talk with our hands when we're writing. 

When Europeans came over MANY went to Argentenia.  Im half Italian, Sicilian actually from moms side.  Lots of Italians in Argentenia. 

4 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

Muy excelente!  Necesito ayuda en mi espanol.  Tome' espanol en la universidad pero he olvidado mucho y ahora yo tratando de aprender solo. Es muy dificil por un gringo viejo como yo.   Tuve lecciones privado hasta Deciembre y ahora solo escuchando el radio, usando libros, programmes de internet etc.    Cuando usted me habla in la forma "tu", tambien es muy dificil.   Muchas gracias por todo.  Usted es Argentino?   Oh..Por la manera... es "Hincha estupido" de los Jets":D

Bill and Ted, excellent! It is necessary that you help me with my Spanish. Tombs in Spain to me, in the university of school but I forget my olives and now I have to learn alone on autopilot. It is very hard for a honky so I come to you. TV is never private in December, so now I listen to crap transistor radio  WABC 77 on Hones Playa, use books, programs drones surveillance. When  you talk crap in proper form, also much hardship. Thanks a lot for that. Are you Argentinian? Oh, my garden peas, my manners suck balls.  You should check out Janiculum Hill. Garibaldi was the sh*t much love for Argentinian monument. Stupid Jets sheep forever am I. 

9 minutes ago, jetophile said:

Bill and Ted, excellent! It is necessary that you help me with my Spanish. Tombs in Spain to me, in the university of school but I forget my olives and now I have to learn alone on autopilot. It is very hard for a honky so I come to you. TV is never private in December, so I listen to crap transistor radio  WABC 77 on Hones Playa, use books, programs drones surveillance. When  you talk crap in proper form, also much hardship. Thanks a lot for that. Are you Argentinian? Oh, my garden peas, my manners suck balls.  You should check out Janiculum Hill. Garibaldi was the sh*t much love for Argentinian monument. Stupid Jets sheep forever am I. 

WTF?

Just now, southparkcpa said:

WTF?

Oh, go with the joke. I am now the Rosetta Stone of this thread. And don't ever do Rosetta Stone. It's bullsh*t. Wo hui tui ni de lian! Ask my anything in any language. I am here to translate. Just no ancient Greek or Russian - they look the same and it takes me a while. 

14 minutes ago, jetophile said:

Oh, go with the joke. I am now the Rosetta Stone of this thread. And don't ever do Rosetta Stone. It's bullsh*t. Wo hui tui ni de lian! Ask my anything in any language. I am here to translate. Just no ancient Greek or Russian - they look the same and it takes me a while. 

Lo Amo Mucho.   Pero sus translaciones tiene el valor de mierda. :D

2 hours ago, munchmemory said:

Hey, look who's back and as convivial as ever.  sg3.  lol  Some folks just never get it.

"Amen

Glad to be home again 

Thanks Sean

And

FU wannabes like JFU, GG, the fake Hampur and the rest of the LOSERS"

sg239999 10000, Holy Crap. Where? I need to hone my plastic Five & Dime arrow with suction cups skills. I'm terrible at archery, but if you spit on the cups and aim it rainy windows, it sticks once in a while. I'm gonna practice against the shower stall later. 

Who the hey is GG?  It better not be THE gg. I will raid and trample their village in her honor and force feed them candy corns. 

JFU, Jets Fukk Me University? I am not from this country. 

Just now, jetophile said:

sg239999 10000, Holy Crap. Where? I need to hone my plastic Five & Dime arrow with suction cups skills. I'm terrible at archery, but if you spit on the cups and aim it rainy windows, it sticks once in a while. I'm gonna practice against the shower stall later. 

Who the hey is GG?  It better not be THE gg. I will raid and trample their village in her honor and force feed them candy corns. 

He's referring to other Jets fan sites:  The Gang Green, Jets Fans United, and The Hampur.

1 minute ago, munchmemory said:

He's referring to other Jets fan sites:  The Gang Green, Jets Fans United, and The Hampur.

Jets Fans United, sounds like a defunct airline. Defunct: Defungi, root, to die or perform. My take is pushing up mushrooms in a moldy suit. Latin, you really can't get away. "Sorry I'm late. Uh, sorry, I'm late?" "Fukk your punctuation, late means that you're dead." "Same chit difference, I reckon." 

6 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

Por la mayor parte, se nota que tienes bien comprendimiento del idioma. Lo importante es que sigas practicando e absorbando cuando tengas la oportunidad. Haz amigos con un latino/hispano en un restaurante (no es racista reconocer la realidad que MUCHOS de que hablan espanol trabajan en la industria de restaurantes) y así podras practicar español con un nativo. Y como te das cuenta, nos da gusto hablar con alguien que quisiera aprender nuestra idioma. 

El "usted" es MUY formal y solo se applica cuando hablando con un oficial o un extranjero que no conoces. El "Tu" es informal y es lo que la mayor parte de gente usan. Aunque hay algunas palabras irregulares, la mayor parte acaban con la "s." Siga practicando y siempre estoy para dar mano. Chau. 

11 hours ago, jetophile said:

I kid, I kid. 

Spain is a wildly interesting country.  The upflux of North Africa and the downflux of Europe.  Spanish olive oil doesn't seem to be suffering the same extent of mafia bullsh*t between Tunisia and Turkey as in the old days, but I'm glad that Sicily is taking a grass roots stand - finally. Fug these agri thugs. 60% of what's on our shelves is NOT olive oil. Puleeze. The biggest fraud out of Italy and her islands is food fraud, and China is a major culprit. Think about prosciutto, because it's probably from Beijing. Yeah, yeah, Italy busts open millions of gallons of fake olive oil that the world could probably run cars on into the next century - but no takers to boot. Heh. 

9 hours ago, jetophile said:

Jerkoff . . . I write in Spanish not Italian. Someone gave me chili rellenos son fail I write. Homey don't strum guitar, no Toucan Sam pero Don Ho Hawaii pianista and Contador = cycling money.

Now, now,  read again, I didn't call Spaniards olive oil thieves. We're all freaking gypsies, anyway. I even put olive oil on my cereal.  Set me up. 

2 hours ago, jetophile said:

Bill and Ted, excellent! It is necessary that you help me with my Spanish. Tombs in Spain to me, in the university of school but I forget my olives and now I have to learn alone on autopilot. It is very hard for a honky so I come to you. TV is never private in December, so now I listen to crap transistor radio  WABC 77 on Hones Playa, use books, programs drones surveillance. When  you talk crap in proper form, also much hardship. Thanks a lot for that. Are you Argentinian? Oh, my garden peas, my manners suck balls.  You should check out Janiculum Hill. Garibaldi was the sh*t much love for Argentinian monument. Stupid Jets sheep forever am I. 

1 hour ago, jetophile said:

Me love you long time. But your transliterations have bravery murder stercus caput. 

1 hour ago, jetophile said:

Kids . . . . . This is why you don't do Crystal METH and then post for 12 hours on JN tweaking until the high is gone . . . . 

:P

24 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

Por la mayor parte, se nota que tienes bien comprendimiento del idioma. Lo importante es que sigas practicando e absorbando cuando tengas la oportunidad. Haz amigos con un latino/hispano en un restaurante (no es racista reconocer la realidad que MUCHOS de que hablan espanol trabajan en la industria de restaurantes) y así podras practicar español con un nativo. Y como te das cuenta, nos da gusto hablar con alguien que quisiera aprender nuestra idioma. 

El "usted" es MUY formal y solo se applica cuando hablando con un oficial o un extranjero que no conoces. El "Tu" es informal y es lo que la mayor parte de gente usan. Aunque hay algunas palabras irregulares, la mayor parte acaban con la "s." Siga practicando y siempre estoy para dar mano. Chau. 

OK, OK, hasta leugo.  For my major big part, I have big understanding of idiots. Very important you say and practice you absorb when you go on opportunity. I have many friends with way awesome eateries - no homo - no big racism - it was real when I realized in was very much speaking Spanish and working in the food industry practice makes perfect f the natives. When you come to us, I don't like talking our dialect and sh*t.

It is only applied when I am speaking officially in extraneous circumstance when I don't know and try to look fancy. You is the formal but it is bigger to say we are irregular in our cabins. I say practice always and you stay by my hand. See ya.

Let's keep this thread on topic and in english. That is great that many of you know how to speak other languages. Very impressive. But I don't want to have to bring in additional moderators for additional languages.

So on topic please, and in English.

Thanks.

20 minutes ago, jetophile said:

OK, OK, hasta leugo.  For my major big part, I have big understanding of idiots. Very important you say and practice you absorb when you go on opportunity. I have many friends with way awesome eateries - no homo - no big racism - it was real when I realized in was very much speaking Spanish and working in the food industry practice makes perfect f the natives. When you come to us, I don't like talking our dialect and sh*t.

It is only applied when I am speaking officially in extraneous circumstance when I don't know and try to look fancy. You is the formal but it is bigger to say we are irregular in our cabins. I say practice always and you stay by my hand. See ya.

I played along at first, it's not longer funny and you are taking liberty in FALSELY interpretting with what I'm typing. I'm asking you to please stop because it's annoying and I genuinely would like to assist him in his Spanish. 

Y si eres hijo de Argentinos, deja de ser un rompe pelotas. 

11 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Let's keep this thread on topic and in english. That is great that many of you know how to speak other languages. Very impressive. But I don't want to have to bring in additional moderators for additional languages.

Thanks.

Hab SoSlI’ Quch!    Heghlu’meH QaQ jajvam.

nuqDaq ‘oH puchpa”e’?

:lol:

Sg3 said he doesn't know if he was banned here, that he just stopped posting on his own. Yet I think there are like 50 emails of him begging to come back that say he knows what he did.

Here are two of his many accounts here. And I have to say, it is hard to get banned here, doesn't happen much. This one was a no-brainer. :)

sg3.PNG

sg3_2.PNG

15 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Thanks.

Do we REALLY have to stay on topic.....about JI's Poo-Phoenix-Rise from the Outhouse-Cesspool-Ashes?

Because there could be alot mor entertainign things to talk about, just say'in. :lol:

12 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Do we REALLY have to stay on topic.....about JI's Poo-Phoenix-Rise from the Outhouse-Cesspool-Ashes?

Because there could be alot mor entertainign things to talk about, just say'in. :lol:

You realize this thread is Max's victory lap and validation of his Webmaster Superiority:

92dba2ec5e2493420076807136aacfc3700d2368

I played along at first, it's not longer funny and you are taking liberty in FALSELY interpretting with what I'm typing. I'm asking you to please stop because it's annoying and I genuinely would like to assist him in his Spanish. 

Y si eres hijo de Argentinos, deja de ser un rompe pelotas. 

I know, good jokes gone bad. Of course it's false. That was the fun part. But hit me, I got it. 

I'm sure you'll like this, though. I had a friend years back who was a stickler for proper Spanish. Jose Luis Panet, and if you said his last name was Pan It, dagger eye. "I grew up in the Bronx, but roofo, that is NOT the word for roof. What's next for cake, cakey? What the FUKK." "Don't feel bad. My grandma's name for the bathroom is bacouza." "What?"  "Backhouse." 

S-o-o-o-o-o, olive oil? Taps foot. 

7 hours ago, Gas2No99 said:

Thank you.  I'll PM you  for some help.  

8 hours ago, jetophile said:

I know, good jokes gone bad. Of course it's false. That was the fun part. But hit me, I got it. 

I'm sure you'll like this, though. I had a friend years back who was a stickler for proper Spanish. Jose Luis Panet, and if you said his last name was Pan It, dagger eye. "I grew up in the Bronx, but roofo, that is NOT the word for roof. What's next for cake, cakey? What the FUKK." "Don't feel bad. My grandma's name for the bathroom is bacouza." "What?"  "Backhouse." 

S-o-o-o-o-o, olive oil? Taps foot. 

I am pretty sure you are some kind of AI machine that has become semi self aware and kind of escaped.

9 hours ago, Gas2No99 said:

You realize this thread is Max's victory lap and validation of his Webmaster Superiority:

92dba2ec5e2493420076807136aacfc3700d2368

Not going to lie. Being told that this site will fail for years, watching this site grow to be the largest Jets site, then passing on the Scout deal and having that deal ruin the site that was # 2 in posting volume right behind us, yes that doesn't suck lol.

11 hours ago, Maxman said:

I am pretty sure you are some kind of AI machine that has become semi self aware and kind of escaped.

"AI", that movie was like fingernails across a chalkboard. As in Flo-Jo dragon fingernails across a chalkboard. I walked out, but it's precisely when I walked out that matters. It was right as Haley Joel Osment's head started to get exponentially bigger and his face started to get exponentially smaller. Fact remains, it was the best decision I ever made. 

Archived