Justin miller

supersixone

David Barrett is a bum, always has, always will be, and if you really rather have Barrett over Justin Miller, I question your knowledge of the game.

Barrett is better than Miller in Mangini/Suttons eyes becuase he knows what he is doing and has technique...

MIller has a ton of raw talent and is high risk high reward... not a "mangini" guy... thats why Gholston needs to get his **** together...

and we kept David Barrett over Justin Miller.... WOW.... JUST WOW...

I have no idea why people fail to understand this simple point:

JUSTIN MILLER IS NOT AN NFL CORNERBACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE'S A KICK RETURNER PRETENDING TO BE A CORNERBACK

I have no idea why people fail to understand this simple point:

JUSTIN MILLER IS NOT AN NFL CORNERBACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE'S A KICK RETURNER PRETENDING TO BE A CORNERBACK

Right and Leon Washington does what he does and is better plus returns punts and is a play maker on offense. Washington saves roster spots and does not bring the baggage of Justin Miller.

David Barrett is a bum, always has, always will be, and if you really rather have Barrett over Justin Miller, I question your knowledge of the game.

Question away then.

Barrett can play safety. Barrett is a decent nickel or dime back. Miller could do neither.

jmill>leon at kick returns

Absolutely no ****ing way. Leon is a GREAT kick returner. He may not have had the blazing speed Miller had but there's no comparison in terms of agility. Leon IMO is as good as any kick returner in the league. This season I think he's been the best.

Archived