TV Land Mafia Game Thread

Doggin94it

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vote IrishJet

I heard Kermit call Chad a noodle arm once, I figure this is payback..

And since Pac isn't here to start a war for no particular reason, I am in a good mood so I have a joke for us all:

Why are fish so smart?

Give up?

Cause they swim in schools.

wocka wocka wocka,,

Vote IrishJet

I heard Kermit call Chad a noodle arm once, I figure this is payback..

And since Pac isn't here to start a war for no particular reason, I am in a good mood so I have a joke for us all:

Why are fish so smart?

Give up?

Cause they swim in schools.

wocka wocka wocka,,

Calm down with teh Fozzie impressions. No one will take you seriously if you keep doing that.

I'm not seriously accusing anybody yet. The worst case that can happen is anxious "townies" start getting paranoid and do the mafia's work for them. That's why I recommend we get everyone involved before we start making accusations.

Well your recommendation sucks ass. If I don't see some more check-ins stat, there's going to be hell to pay.

I'll rephrase then. I recommend we don't lynch anybody until everyone has at least checked in. Is that fair enough?

Of course..

Did I tell you the one about the man with the lightbulb in his nose? He was lightheaded!

Get it? Wocka Wocka Wocka!

2) EY

3) Bleedin Green

7) JiF

12)Thor 99

14) Jet Things

16) Double Down

Game thread open for two+ hours. Above posters have not checked in. The more times go by, the more suspicious they look.

Only known alibi: Jet Things said in other thread about the game that he usually only is able to check in on nights.

I'd vote for Thor but he'd probably just give me a neg rep bomb before banning me.

2) EY

3) Bleedin Green

7) JiF

12)Thor 99

14) Jet Things

16) Double Down

Game thread open for two+ hours. Above posters have not checked in. The more times go by, the more suspicious they look.

Only known alibi: Jet Things said in other thread about the game that he usually only is able to check in on nights.

Nights or if I can get in front of a computer during the day (I'm on the road a lot). What what in the butt!!

2) EY

3) Bleedin Green

7) JiF

12)Thor 99

16) Double Down

Game thread open for two hours 20 minutes. Above posters have not checked in. Tick tock. Tick tock.

No known alibis given.

Why you doing this? Doggin is more than capable to handle this business. FOS:JVOR.

I meant to quote his post with mine.

2) EY

3) Bleedin Green

7) JiF

12)Thor 99

16) Double Down

Game thread open for two hours 20 minutes. Above posters have not checked in. Tick tock. Tick tock.

No known alibis given.

Checking in...just got home from work.

Not for nothing, but this is a terrible strategy in finding members of the mafia. It's only been 2 hours.

We'll see how things develop, but participation during the first day could lead to some conclusions. Chances are that at least 1 member of the mafia will come to the forefront and try to control and game and at least 1 member of the mafia will try to lay low.

I will be looking for the extremes.

Why you doing this? Doggin is more than capable to handle this business. FOS:JVOR.

Doggin is not responsible in any way of forcing players to get involved in the game. He's only responsible if they are a complete no show and even then the players vote if they want a replacement if i recall correctly.

1) Fact of the matter is, the more a mafia member posts, the more information he is susceptible to leaking out.

2) It benefits Mafia members to stay under the radar early on when the voting is based off of little information. I'm trying to make sure the Townies don't do any extra work for the Mafia via paranoia.

3) Wouldn't you rather have me post who isn't active rather than start a vote to bandwagon early on with little information? This game has players who are new to Mafia, they may not understand that voting just to bandwagon benefits the mafia.

Archived