Sign in to follow this  
stoicsentry

Mason and Brunell Hurt

Both hurt in camp today. Per ESPN 1050.

No link yet, just came out on 1050. Trust me.

Edited by stoicsentry

Both hurt in camp today. Per ESPN 1050.

Brunell needs to be cut. Uh oh what happened to the 38 yr old replacement for Braylon Edwards?

• Thumb Down 1

Mason is back on the field already, but Brunnell is actually hurt.

Mason is back on the field already, but Brunnell is actually hurt.

Woooooo thank god!!!! Brunell I'm not concerned with at all. Mason would really be a problem if he went down.

JennyVrentas Jenny Vrentas Mason is now walking back to the practice field with the doctor. Sorry for the tweets in circles. #nyj

JennyVrentas Jenny Vrentas Brunell is now limping pretty seriously off the practice field. Moving very slowly, lifting left foot oddly. #nyj

Brunell needs to be cut. Uh oh what happened to the 38 yr old replacement for Braylon Edwards?

I believe he was the replacement for cotchery. So negative around here.

Yeah, how dare he get hurt.

You need to be cut.

He was also hurt last week and out of the preseason game with an injured finger. Some backup QB who cant stay healthy. CUT HIM and SCREW YOU :o

Edited by visajets

I'm confident we can pick up a backup QB, someone decent will be cut. David Garrard may be cut if the kid they just drafted beats him out for the starting job.

I believe Edwards replacement is a man by the name of Plaxico Buress who scored a 75 yard TD today in practice while Cro trailed behind him.

I believe Edwards replacement is a man by the name of Plaxico Buress who scored a 75 yard TD today in practice while Cro trailed behind him.

It's no use he's upset cause his mancrush has moved across the country to gaytown.

Should have gone the extra mile for Aso.

CUT HIM.

I CAN'T BELIEVE THE JETS DIDN'T SIGN ASOMUGHA THEY ARE THE WORST FRONT OFFICE EVER!!!

Also, Braylon would have beat Cromartie for even more yards than that!!!

Should have gone the extra mile for Aso.

Haha but seriously if Plax is out running Cro I feel pretty good about him right now.

He was also hurt last week and out of the preseason game with an injured finger. Some backup QB who cant stay healthy. CUT HIM and SCREW YOU :o

We better cut those useless bastards Mangold and Moore while we're at it too. Right?

Seriously, go take your midol you whiny little bitch.

Haha but seriously if Plax is out running Cro I feel pretty good about him right now.

If he can learn how to block downfield, we might just have ourselves a player.

We better cut those useless bastards Mangold and Moore while we're at it too. Right?

Seriously, go take your midol you whiny little bitch.

Seriously DROP DEAD. You obviously have manlove for Brunell. What is it his gray pubes you like :lol:

Seriously DROP DEAD. You obviously have manlove for Brunell. What is it his gray pubes you like :lol:

Similar to your manlove for braylon? Maybe a threesome with you him and rhodes would make you happy.

Well clearly I'm wrong here, this post clearly shows what a level-headed reasonable person you truly are.

Similar to your manlove for braylon? Maybe a threesome with you him and rhodes would make you happy.

:o

Well clearly I'm wrong here, this post clearly shows what a level-headed reasonable person you truly are.

Blah blah blah

God forbid Sanchez gets hurt and we need the backup QB. Do you guys really want Mark Brunell leading this team?

God forbid Sanchez gets hurt and we need the backup QB. Do you guys really want Mark Brunell leading this team?

So far, I would take McElroy

• Upvote 1

So far, I would take McElroy

Agreed so CUT Brunell or hire him as a coach. 2 weeks in a row he wont play in preseason because of an injury.

| More Print

4:20 PM, August 19, 2011 ι By BRIAN COSTELLO

Wide receiver Derrick Mason and quarterback Mark Brunell left Jets practice early Friday with an apparent leg injuries.

Mason was limping, saw a trainer and stayed the on sideline.

Brunell rolled out then walked off the field very slowly with a trainer. It appeared the 40-year-old may have pulled something.

Brunell did not play in the Jets preseason opener Monday due to an injured finger, leaving rookie Greg McElroy to play three quarters against the Texans.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/jetsblog/mason_brunell_leave_jets_practice_RXarG8owoENQ9eGYkWLeSM#ixzz1VVg9DJgA

JennyVrentas Jenny Vrentas Brunell's leg has been ambutated. Doctors say he's out 8-10 weeks. Sources tell me its closer to 12. #nyj

I dont want to see any player injured. But the likelihood of this happening when your 40 and playing in the NFL increases. Get well Mark Brunell.

LOOKS LIKE WE WILL BE IN THE MARKET FOR A BACKUP QB.