ATTENTION:: Mock Draft discussion thread

Green Jets & Ham

You think that Mike Tice might scalp his pick this year.LMAO

I wouldn't put it past him, YJF :D

Terry should get on the phone and give him Cowart in exchange :)

Then again, maybe he doesn't make it to the draft at all, and gets axed before.... :o

• Replies 750
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That Tice situation is a total bum-rush by the new owner to get Tice out immediately and get his own guy in there. All this sh*t was created by an "anonymous source" giving out info, which Mortensen picked up on and went to Tice about it. Tice will be on the street soon enough.

Got a point there TS.

I think that Seymour has delayed here because both big WR's are off the board. He'd like to trade down.

We should do a mock draft one day. All 7 rounds with trades. Imagine that.

Got a point there TS.

I think that Seymour has delayed here because both big WR's are off the board. He'd like to trade down.

Or because he didn't realize he was on the clock until 10 minutes ago.

Either way.

One last suggestion for you novices ... are we allowing trades?

If so, we should add one last thread to the pinned area ... TRADES THREAD

Hey you are stealing my idea.LOL

Trades should only be done if you are doing all 7 rounds.

Got a point there TS.

Maybe on the next one... and I'd like to keep my teams :lol: But, as far as I know, there aren't trades in this thread. Hell, I woulda traded down from 3. Ah well.

But a mock with trades would be insane. I think that'd be cool to do against the actual draft itself.

Got a point there TS.

Delayed or dead?

Rookies.

Everyone should be prepared. All it takes is one screwball(TomShane) :D to throw off the draft.

Got a point there TS.

We almost did that here, but then I realized the all-out brawls people would be getting in. :lol:

Maybe on the next one... and I'd like to keep my teams :lol: But, as far as I know, there aren't trades in this thread. Hell, I woulda traded down from 3. Ah well.

But a mock with trades would be insane. I think that'd be cool to do against the actual draft itself.

Think about it. Ham could be on the clock at 5. Shane could be at 8, PM'ing to come up in the draft. While Ham is weighing offers from TS. PatsFanTX jumps in and offers Ham a sweeter deal to move up.

The draft would take forever but it would be fun.

YJF is our Mel Kiper, giving commentary on our picks.... :o

Wonder how much hairspray he used today....

LOL

I'm from Brooklyn, I use Pomade. A O A O!

On really windy days, When I'm feeling a bit metrosexual. I slap on some leave in conditioner.

Think about it. Ham could be on the clock at 5. Shane could be at 8, PM'ing to come up in the draft. While Ham is weighing offers from TS. PatsFanTX jumps in and offers Ham a sweeter deal to move up.

I'd take Ham all the way down to the 00:00:03 mark before he had top submit his pick and then I'd say "Nah, nevermind" and then he'd drive over to my house and bludgeon me to death.

True... especially with day jobs and everything. But, in the end, I think it would be worth it and tons of fun.

DAMN RS, you gonna take all night?? I got a GF waiting with dinner and I pick in two spots!!

:lol::lol::lol:

RS is trying to figure out which crappy Andy Kathzenmoyer type linebacker he can leave on the board for The Pats.

LOL

I'm from Brooklyn, I use Pomade. A O A O!

On really windy days, When I'm feeling a bit metrosexual. I slap on some leave in conditioner.

That stuff is great, man. I use it too. Sure beats the Vitalis and Brylcreem I used growing up... :D

RS picks Benson RB from Texas. Now Minnesota has the best 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9 punch at RB in NFL History.

Benson has a chance to be great though. Did Tice screw his old boss Denny Green here?

Then, jet80 took Cadillac for Zona. Cards need a back. So Williams is the best left on the board.

I used to use Pomade until I went a stylist chick who told me it felt like a dog pissed in my hair. I miss that girl. <sigh>

Hey, RS, the Vikes have a committee of RB's. What's the deal?

That's why you don't let Pats fans into a mock draft. They always find a way to **** things up.

Wow, I was really surprised DJ got picked at number 2. I mean the guy is well worth it, but I just thought the numbers game would fall into the Titans favor and we'd be able to pick up the best defensive player in the draft.

Oh well, Reese is very much satisfied with picking up a cornerback with Rolle's talent at this spot :D

Archived