Blow out tonight

Joe Jets fan

I want to see a blow out tonight. NE has done it twice and Pitt has dine it to Philly. We r playing one of the worst teams in the league tonight. If we ate one if the best teams let's see it. U know it's preseason but we should be able to kick the crap out of the bungles any where anytime. Show me something.

Of course I ment a blow out by the 1s. And a 10 lead when the 1s sit is a blow out

Bruce Coslet ruined me for the preseason. Undefeated that one year and they went 4 and 12. Ah.

Now all I hope is nobody blows out any body parts and they all stay healthy. :)

Bruce Coslet ruined me for the preseason. Undefeated that one year and they went 4 and 12. Ah.

Now all I hope is nobody blows out any body parts and they all stay healthy. :)

herm always had a great preseason record

I'm not sure that this team will know what to do with themselves tonight. They're all so used to being able to sit back and pretty much nap whenever they play the Bengals, while Brad Smith single handedly owns the crap out of their entire team. Now everybody else will actually have to do something, what's that crap?

There should really be only 2 preseason games, and then a week before the regular season begins. 4 preseason games and then right into the regular season is a waste of time. The starters almost never play that last preseason game either. They play 1 series the 1st preseason game, maybe a quarter the second, and up to a half in the third. Yet it still doesn't matter because it has zero connection to the regular season.

A blow out? I don't give a damn about a blowout. It's the darn preseason.

I care about no one else getting injured. That's what I care about. Because that has a greater impact on the regular season (you know, when scores actually count) then whether a preseason game was a blowout.

Archived