Cam Newton is the man

Blackout

Everyone hating on Newton imagine how good the Jets would be if they had a QB who could throw for 300+ yards let alone 400. Damn the amount of venom is ridiculous.

Oh come on...that's only because Sanchez has never been with a pro coordinator who can playcall 300 yards.

OTOH, Patrick Peterson is a freak athlete amongst freak athletes.

Oh come on...that's only because Sanchez has never been with a pro coordinator who can playcall 300 yards.

OTOH, Patrick Peterson is a freak athlete amongst freak athletes.

The coordinator arguments are getting old, Schotty sucks but a new coordinator doesn't make our QB suddenly more accurate.

They've been old. Iunno why I still do it.

Cause you really want Schotty fired after 6 years of crap? It's understandable. However on Sanchez it's really simple in my mind, he either gets his sh*t together this year and learns to be a productive QB (and not just us grasping at anything to call him good like we do in the playoffs) or we need to start finding other options.

Everyone hating on Newton imagine how good the Jets would be if they had a QB who could throw for 300+ yards let alone 400. Damn the amount of venom is ridiculous.

I'm not hating on his ability. he is very gifted, he also is a dirtbag, along with his holier then thou father. i'm tired of dirt bag people making millions while good people struggle to make a living.

Cam Newton was everything a #1 1st round draft pick should be. I watched him at Auburn, and I knew he had what it takes to play in the NFL.

Yeah, he'll become one hell of an NFL QB. He's just a special talent. Reminds me of a younger McNabb coming out of Syracuse. Also, congrats on the Bengals beating the Browns. I had the Browns in my JN Survival league, and I'm already eliminated after one week. But yeah, good win for the Bengals.

there were alot of people in this forum saying he'd suck blah blah blah. the dude has tons of talent and he will beat bad defenses. I've also seen draftniks say Carolina will be in the running for Luck, that seems unlikely. Cam Newton gives them a chance

and since we are talking Qb's i spent alot of bandwidth worrying about Sam Bradford's durability... he got messed up yesterday, nerve damage?

But smash the greatest football mind ever said he would be the biggest bust ever.

Ahh how many games did he play ? Worst football mind ever ... Lets see what happens when he plays a real defense.

And once again why are you talking about my opinions in threads Im not even participating in ? Your obsessed dude.... get help

Ryan Leaf looked pretty good his first three games too...........Newton is not a QB.......

WK Game Date Opp Result G GS Comp Att Pct Yds Avg TD Int Sck SckY Rate Att Yds Avg TD FUM Lost

1 09/06 BUF W 16-14 1 1 16 31 51.6 192 6.2 1 2 2 5 54.8 2 -1 -0.5 0 1 0

2 09/13 @ TEN W 13-7 1 1 13 24 54.2 179 7.5 0 0 0 0 78.3 7 31 4.4 0 -- --

3 09/20 @ KC L 7-23 1 1 1 15 6.7 4 0.3 0 2 2 23 0.0 4 1 0.3 0 4 3

Oh yeah... he was awesome... lol

post-7084-0-69769400-1315844821_thumb.jp

Archived