Pats, SD's, Eagles Defenses All Suck

Jet27

Seems all the expert NFL media type talking heads, are missing this one key factor, these teams have defenses that are overratted, overhyped and just bad.

It's two games into the season and take a look at how many points have been scored on these guys.

Yeah I know what people will say, but Brady is throwing for a million yards a game...blah blah....Cant wait to see the Pats and the Jets play....

As Scott said last year...Can't Wait.

This is what Patriots fan have to resort to these days. Taking pride in another team beating the Jets.

Welcome to the sad pathetic life of a sports fan. I'd say you should remember these, but we both know you werent a fan before Tom Brady.

Why do you bother with pr37?

They still had a defense when Cassel showed us all that its more BB than it is Brady. Oh, and something, something they cheated.

They had a defense AND they cheated in 2008? Who says there isn't breaking news on Jetnation. Please overlook the fact that it's incorrect news, but news nonetheless.

They had a defense AND they cheated in 2008? Who says there isn't breaking news on Jetnation. Please overlook the fact that it's incorrect news, but news nonetheless.

You are such a miserable person. It was tongue in cheek - hence the "something, something".

This is what Patriots fan have to resort to these days. Taking pride in another team beating the Jets.

No, I enjoy the Pats beating the Jets too.

Dont act like you didnt get a thrill when the Giants beat NE in the SB.

Welcome to the sad pathetic life of a sports fan. I'd say you should remember these, but we both know you werent a fan before Tom Brady.

What year did Brady get drafted again?

Last time that happen I think they went 11-5?

They had a much better defense and overall team back then too. It's not like the current receiving core is loaded with talent or anything. Tom Brady makes them, last year they had a whole musical chairs thing at WR and still had a great record. Their o line is solid too, so I can't discredit that. Let me modify that statment Tom Brady plus the oline make that team. Tom Brady plus one good linemen out = .500 record at best.

They had a much better defense and overall team back then too. It's not like the current receiving core is loaded with talent or anything. Tom Brady makes them, last year they had a whole musical chairs thing at WR and still had a great record. Their o line is solid too, so I can't discredit that. Let me modify that statment Tom Brady plus the oline make that team. Tom Brady plus one good linemen out = .500 record at best.

Fair..

But what about Woodhead and Welker? I mean, seriously?

/homer pats fan

Archived