5 - 0 ACE, thats right you're ACE

BornJetsFan1983

Thats whats going to happen, seriously think about it.

Oakland?

We are going to crush them I think a game similar to what we did in Jac will happen, shutdown McFadden and Bush and let our secondary take care of the rest. Also look for tone time and Burress to heat up. Mostly because Sanchez will be airing it out. Final score 28- 6.

Baltimore?

this is going to be a tough game and i think Rice is going to have some success in teh 1st half. I also see the defense giving us some problems. But in the end its who wants it more and the lead up to this game will be all about who is the better D. Ryan will make sure we are ready and I think we will win this game in the final 5 minutes of the game, but we will put it away wining by 10 points.

New England?

This is going to be the best game of all. Brady and the Pats will be flying high tied with us in the division. Still they have the the bitter taste of defeat in their mouth from the playoffs last year. With the trash talk of the Baltimore game just the week before I think Cro and Revis will pull a jac move saying something to the effect that brady offense is overated. I think this game is one where we fluster Brady, welker and branch. They score no more than 14 and we will score around 24. Brady will get hit alot and have flash back of the ace whipping we have them last year. He will test Revis who will answer in kind completely shutting down his side and getting two picks..

Also look for everyone to pick the Pats and during the halftime hearing Dungy say something like "well I didn't expect this"..I hate dungy, seriously he wasn't that good of a coach, he Manning for gods sakes...Unless Caldwell is just the same kind of amazing coach...thats what they said while Manning was feeling alright.

You heard it hear first Jets Sweep this road trip and become the early best team in the AFC...Green will end up sharing the load with LT alot and look for CRO to give another great performance in the NE game.

I just hope both teams are 4-0 before the pats* game. I hope brady is avaeraging 600 yards a game and they are favored by 17. I hope all the chowds talk sh*t all week

cuz that's the week the jets show the NFL who is boss

**** yeah, this, this and more this. Want this sooooo bad.

In fact, I'm all for the NFL rigging games to make this happen. lol

Or Wilks wingspan?

1 sack for a safety doesnt clear him from bust status yet.

Are you not worried about Sanchizes middle of the pack-ness?

No, see my posts above. His completion percentage is up 7 pts. He's on pace for 4k and 30+. And he's smexy.

Smexy is the trump card here.

I can't imagine a scenario that would lead to us beating New England. They look downright frightening right now. As great as our defense is right now, I don't see how the offense will be able to keep up.

You sound like everyone out there when we took on the pats in the playoffs. Last I checked we were the last team to stop that Juggernaut of an offense, and we'll do it again!

I can't imagine a scenario that would lead to us beating New England. They look downright frightening right now. As great as our defense is right now, I don't see how the offense will be able to keep up.

They honestly looked pretty beatable against San Diego - and not because SD's offense was keeping up, but that before the 4th quarter the Pats offense was pretty much under control.

I'm not making any predictions other than that when the Jets play the Pats it will be a different looking game for them.

Be nice if the Jets offense was firing on 6 or 7 cylinders by then, too.

This is all well and good. I think everyone here is rooting for this. I'm simply having a hard time accepting it without Mangold. Our O line was having big time trouble with him in there. Having some unknown in there against Seymore, Ngata, Wilfork/Haynesworth scares me. Lotsa roll outs are in our future I think. I would love to see a 3-0 road stretch, but I think 2-1 is more realistic.

Thats whats going to happen, seriously think about it.

Oakland?

We are going to crush them I think a game similar to what we did in Jac will happen, shutdown McFadden and Bush and let our secondary take care of the rest. Also look for tone time and Burress to heat up. Mostly because Sanchez will be airing it out. Final score 28- 6.

Baltimore?

this is going to be a tough game and i think Rice is going to have some success in teh 1st half. I also see the defense giving us some problems. But in the end its who wants it more and the lead up to this game will be all about who is the better D. Ryan will make sure we are ready and I think we will win this game in the final 5 minutes of the game, but we will put it away wining by 10 points.

New England?

This is going to be the best game of all. Brady and the Pats will be flying high tied with us in the division. Still they have the the bitter taste of defeat in their mouth from the playoffs last year. With the trash talk of the Baltimore game just the week before I think Cro and Revis will pull a jac move saying something to the effect that brady offense is overated. I think this game is one where we fluster Brady, welker and branch. They score no more than 14 and we will score around 24. Brady will get hit alot and have flash back of the ace whipping we have them last year. He will test Revis who will answer in kind completely shutting down his side and getting two picks..

Also look for everyone to pick the Pats and during the halftime hearing Dungy say something like "well I didn't expect this"..I hate dungy, seriously he wasn't that good of a coach, he Manning for gods sakes...Unless Caldwell is just the same kind of amazing coach...thats what they said while Manning was feeling alright.

You heard it hear first Jets Sweep this road trip and become the early best team in the AFC...Green will end up sharing the load with LT alot and look for CRO to give another great performance in the NE game.

Actually, I said this a few days ago see below:

Jets vs. Raiders = Jets 27, Raiders 6......Jets vs. Ravens = Jets 20, Ravens 10....Jets vs. Pats = Jets 29, Pats 19.

dude wtf? Have you jumped ship?

lol Na dark, but I must admit that I've always been a lover of the underdog for as long as I can remember. I like what the bills are doing as well as Detroit for that matter. They both have some talent on their team and I feel like they can shake up the league alittle. I've watched both Bills games online and I have to admit, they're playing some exciting football.

It'll be cool to see the bills in the playoffs and for the Pats to take a seat! But as for "jumping ship"....never. Jets are my fav team, but I love football...and the Bills are playing some damn good football right now. And personally, I think Ryan Fitzpatrick is the real deal. So Im just showing alittle love, but im a Jet fan no doubt about that.

New England?

What if the Pats run the ball?

Archived