How many will forget the Ravens loss when we beat the Pats ?

JetsFanInDenver

Will you forget Ravens loss after Pats win ?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Will you forget Ravens loss after Pats win ?

• Yes.
    • No.

The Ravens loss really doesn't bother me so much, they are an excellent team. How bad the Jets played bothers me. The Raiders loss will continue to bother me because that is a team the Jets should have beat.

That stuff really haunts a team at the end of the season. If the Jets continue to play they way they have been it won't really matter one way or the other

The Ravens loss really doesn't bother me so much, they are an excellent team. How bad the Jets played bothers me. The Raiders loss will continue to bother me because that is a team the Jets should have beat.

That stuff really haunts a team at the end of the season. If the Jets continue to play they way they have been it won't really matter one way or the other

True. But the great thing is our defense did not give up and that was very good to see.

It will take more than a victory against the Pats to make me forget the last 2 weeks...

You say that now...highly doubt the high of beating the Pats wont clear all our minds of the last 2 weeks.

If we could miraculously beat the Pats, I think the team will be 5-2 going into the buy week and SB talk will be all over this knee jerk overreacting board.

Archived