JustInFudge

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have to cast a vote, so

Vote Verb

Like him more than Ape.

What was your case on me btw?

All I see here is me bringing your name up a lot early on, so you decided I made sense as a lynch and when it seemed nobody was going to vote me and I was continuing to say "Brett and Vic" along comes Pac nudging my train to see if he could push it over the top... and now, as Pac's train picks up steam, we see you push Verb to a 6th vote.

I don't want to tie people together early here, but I do find this interesting... potentially informative.

What was your case on me btw?

All I see here is me bringing your name up a lot early on, so you decided I made sense as a lynch and when it seemed nobody was going to vote me and I was continuing to say "Brett and Vic" along comes Pac nudging my train to see if he could push it over the top... and now, as Pac's train picks up steam, we see you push Verb to a 6th vote.

I don't want to tie people together early here, but I do find this interesting... potentially informative.

I don't have a case on you, which is why I voted Verb?

Been checking the game all day while everyone just jerked off. Im actually frustrated for real. Trying reading today and last night rather then using cute catch phrases. I would like to vote Brett. I made that clear.

Put a sock in it fatty - I've been here all day, just not spamming like usual.

I also liked the vote on Brett, but that's irrelevant --- you yelled at us for voting for Pac, not Verbal. It was 4 to 5, and you could have easily moved to Verbal if that was where you wanted us to go for the deadline, which is how that message came across.

Put a sock in it fatty - I've been here all day, just not spamming like usual.

I also liked the vote on Brett, but that's irrelevant --- you yelled at us for voting for Pac, not Verbal. It was 4 to 5, and you could have easily moved to Verbal if that was where you wanted us to go for the deadline, which is how that message came across.

**** you you faggot primate. Not spamming? The only things you typed about had nothing to do with the game. This game has had no particiaption today or last night. Cept Hess tard and myself.. Go climb a tree for a better view of your a$$.

**** you you faggot primate. Not spamming? The only things you typed about had nothing to do with the game. This game has had no particiaption today or last night. Cept Hess tard and myself.. Go climb a tree for a better view of your a$$.

For someone whining about how much he paid attention to the game today, you didn't pay much attention... but whatever. I had a 3-5 post exchange with BG about our respective weekends, and the rest was game. Like I said, I didn't spam like usual, meaning I didn't restate my case over and over, as I have been known to do in the past. That is game spam.

For someone whining about how much he paid attention to the game today, you didn't pay much attention... but whatever. I had a 3-5 post exchange with BG about our respective weekends, and the rest was game. Like I said, I didn't spam like usual, meaning I didn't restate my case over and over, as I have been known to do in the past. That is game spam.

Whatever knuckle head. You have done nothing this game. Go back to DM and put your cape and helmet on. Nobody has.

Archived