*****Mafia Game Thread: The Matrix*****

JustInFudge

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mat11.jpg

Mouse, (Verbal), a roleless townie has been lynched. He tried to tell them he wasnt one of them, but they wouldnt listen. Meanwhile, the Agents are getting closer.

I created the woman in the red dress. And I banged her while you guys were apparently busy banging each other. Eww.

Good to be back in mafia mode after crazy busy weekend. Luckily, basement is done, son's new room is painted and we got him new furniture. Checked in to see Verbal is dead. Sucks that he was townie, but can't say I'm dissapointed. Any day a vote of mine leads to Verbal's death is a good one.

Town sucks so far - go scum!

Its weird waking up in the Matrix. You never know if its a dream or not. The one thing you do know is, JF80 isnt with you.

matrix_spoon_boy.jpg

Spoon Boy (JF80) a roleless townie has been killed by the Agents.

Day 2 has begun.

Damn JiF sucks at modding. Hess already told us J80 was scum.

OK... Let's vote Brett

1. reasons I stated b4

2. nobody want their a$$hole pummeled.

Its weird waking up in the Matrix. You never know if its a dream or not. The one thing you do know is, JF80 isnt with you.

matrix_spoon_boy.jpg

Spoon Boy (JF80) a roleless townie has been killed by the Agents.

Day 2 has begun.

My odds on guess were sea-chicken that has nothing to do with the matrix, but spoon boy works too :D

Not sure who I wanna vote yet.

you've been in the mix with everyone, and now are following around crusher after pissing him off last night

Hah. Brett was my first hunch of the game, and one of 2-3 people I felt good about voting on D1. I only moved to Verbal for the deadline... get your facts straight.

Also, go back and read my exchange with Crusher and then use your brain a bit.

Hah. Brett was my first hunch of the game, and one of 2-3 people I felt good about voting on D1. I only moved to Verbal for the deadline... get your facts straight.

Also, go back and read my exchange with Crusher and then use your brain a bit.

Your drafting off the fat man.. that's a lot of wind resistance

Archived