*****Mafia Game Thread: The Matrix*****

JustInFudge

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guess I deserve that... what I was trying to say is... CTM sucks at fantasy football and I gave him the proverbial raping in our match-up this weekend.

We got it. You didn't need to explain it.

Doesn't sound any less gay the second time 'round either.

Basically your saying CTM = Clay Matthews

We got it. You didn't need to explain it.

Doesn't sound any less gay the second time 'round either.

Basically your saying CTM = Clay Matthews

Ok ok ok.. I'll take the hit on failed joke. But neither are as bad as Just in Fudge or petting the kitty or whatever that was supposed to be.

in the end, still better off than you.

Ok ok ok.. I'll take the hit on failed joke. But neither are as bad as Just in Fudge or petting the kitty or whatever that was supposed to be.

I never said I raped CTM in the butt, I can live with that.

I wonder if brett talks like that in real life.... after winning a hand of cards or something does he stand up and scream about roughly penetrating the persons rectum.. For some reason I'd reckon he does it in a totally geeky and inapproriate way too, like after beating his neice in gold fish or his mom at bridge

Checking in again. I still like my vote on Verbal. I have to pull a Vic and get personal.

Actually, I followed the Vic's footsteps and will be a dad again. *thanks in advance* But unlike Vic, we're going with the matching pair and are having a girl. My wife is 6 months. Well, what does that have to do with mafia? It's been a crazy weekend finishing setting up the basement (we had it redone to move stuff down there) and am moving my son into the guest room so the baby can have son's old room.

Soooo, spent all day painting guest room and took a break to want the Jets disappoint again. Going furniture shopping tomorrow and do other stuff (we're off for Columbus Day) and will try to check in before the deadline. I'll move my vote if necessary.

Nice. Sorry for disappearing. Life went a bit nuts

I wonder if brett talks like that in real life.... after winning a hand of cards or something does he stand up and scream about roughly penetrating the persons rectum.. For some reason I'd reckon he does it in a totally geeky and inapproriate way too, like after beating his neice in gold fish or his mom at bridge

Your on a roll, considering it was your a$$ he claims to have punished... all fun and games until someone sh*ts blood.

I never said I raped CTM in the butt, I can live with that.

Monkey's sense of humor takes awhile to get used and sometimes you don;t get it at all. But talking about banging CTM in his a$$ is neither funny or anything anyone would ever want to get used too.

If you wear three extra pair of underwear for the rest of 2011 nobody would blame you.

Crush will you kindly use your Mod powers and delete that stupid post by the dumb ape. talk about unneccessairily disgusting. I wish I could meet that stupid ape.. I would kick him in the throat.

You sure you want to go on record asking a mod to delete posts based on "stupidity"? You may want to rethink.

And seriously, on the cusp of Brett talking about a$$ raping CTM... why am I not surprised the first thing that pops into your mind is meeting someone from this site in person. Sick bastard.

Had to post in class after pacs last comment- i have obviously set off a chain reaction of really bad jokes, i take responsibility and apologize for that.

We need more neg rep on this site... I'd hit you with again for having the audacity to apologize to that moron.

Had to post in class after pacs last comment- i have obviously set off a chain reaction of really bad jokes, i take responsibility and apologize for that.

You held it down and pounded it's a$$ into sloppy joe

Archived