*****Mafia Game Thread: The Matrix*****

JustInFudge

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn wish I was on earlier.. would have liked to argue about the ridiculous movement towards me nearing the deadline.

Hard for me to get into Mafia right now so fire away or lynch away - whatever makes yall happy.

You realize nobody believes you for sh*t... about any of this nonsense.

You want proof?

Of you wanting to argue something that already passed? Sure go back in time and go for it, I'm right behind you... be there... in a minute, promise.

Or were you planning to prove you don't care much about mafia right now?

Or were you planning to prove something else... perhaps that your an idiot? Mission accomplished.

your is spelled you're in that context.

and I'm the idiot. pfft.

the fact you'RE not letting go of a painfully obvious day 1 ball busting session is starting to ping. big time.

Typically, here in America, we capitalize letters at the beginning of sentences -- even those meant to correct punctuation.

The fact that you are spinning me calling you an idiot every chance I get, as something other than me calling you an idiot every chance I get is interesting... me thinks you kicked the Ape to get him all riled up and now you are trying to shrink into the background because "you aren't into it".

Good to be back in mafia mode after crazy busy weekend. Luckily, basement is done, son's new room is painted and we got him new furniture. Checked in to see Verbal is dead. Sucks that he was townie, but can't say I'm dissapointed. Any day a vote of mine leads to Verbal's death is a good one.

Oh, and, Pac, I too prefer mafia in the football offseason, but the Jets current suckage opened the door for me. I'm glad it's here. Reminds me of 2007.

I haven't seen it mentioned much but not having that month in Cortland to bond seems to have had an impact early on. Doesn't look like they're playing for each other as much as in years past.

That said I find the early season hysteria a little ridiculous. Look at the schedule.. they have 11 winnable games in front of them provided they play up to their ability and take one game at a time. I hated the loss but I did see improvement against NE. If we don't completely wax Miami Monday night I'd be shocked.

Damn wish I was on earlier.. would have liked to argue about the ridiculous movement towards me nearing the deadline.

Hard for me to get into Mafia right now so fire away or lynch away - whatever makes yall happy.

U r teh ghey.... what's the matter, the end of lawn growing season got you down?

Good to be back in mafia mode after crazy busy weekend. Luckily, basement is done, son's new room is painted and we got him new furniture. Checked in to see Verbal is dead. Sucks that he was townie, but can't say I'm dissapointed. Any day a vote of mine leads to Verbal's death is a good one.

Oh, congrats!

I haven't seen it mentioned much but not having that month in Cortland to bond seems to have had an impact early on. Doesn't look like they're playing for each other as much as in years past.

Lol.. leave it to the pennington fan to find the soft skill/intangible/homo excuse..

How about RT has been a huge downgrade, Mangold's been hurt, Sanchez still stinks, and the defense is underperforming a bit (smith stinks, maybe losing ellis hurt more then we think and cro is no longer in a contract year)

Lol.. leave it to the pennington fan to find the soft skill/intangible/homo excuse..

How about RT has been a huge downgrade, Mangold's been hurt, Sanchez still stinks, and the defense is underperforming a bit (smith stinks, maybe losing ellis hurt more then we think and cro is no longer in a contract year)

Here is what I think happened... the rest of the NFL got better, as they do every year, but the Jets stayed the same. They have been caught up to by the average teams.

You fellas want a moment to hug it out?

*thinks back to yesterday when BG and I were given a bunch of sh*t for having a conversation when nobody was playing*

Penis...that was during the day phase. I'll allow us Jets brethren to speak about the Jets while I'm waiting for all night actions.

Honestly, you know what I think is the biggest reason why this team is struggling?...the lack of physical contact during the offseason. The new rules hurt a guy like Rex who just wants to line up and beat you to death. He didnt adapt with his practices. A team that revolves around winning games at the LOS, ie; stop the run, run the Football - hurts not being able to have 2 a days in pads.

Penis...that was during the day phase. I'll allow us Jets brethren to speak about the Jets while I'm waiting for all night actions.

Frankly I don't care who talks about what and when they do it - I was just giving them the same sh*t I got yesterday for talking about their feelings.

You grotesque hippie.. there's nothing "homo" about an opportunity to take your team away from their comfort zone in an attempt to build chemistry. Have you not seen Remember the Titans? How about Rocky II?

Rocky's initialy training camp in preparation for Clubber was a circus. You think it's a coincidence he got his a$$ busted up in that first fight? Rex needs to be this teams Apollo Creed -- break them down and build them back up.

I fully expect a 10-11 win season and another deep playoff run... it's not about looking great at the end of Sept.. look no further than a couple of those Pats SB teams..

You grotesque hippie.. there's nothing "homo" about an opportunity to take your team away from their comfort zone in an attempt to build chemistry. Have you not seen Remember the Titans? How about Rocky II?

Rocky's initialy training camp in preparation for Clubber was a circus. You think it's a coincidence he got his a$$ busted up in that first fight? Rex needs to be this teams Apollo Creed -- break them down and build them back up.

I fully expect a 10-11 win season and another deep playoff run... it's not about looking great at the end of Sept.. look no further than a couple of those Pats SB teams..

Love the Rocky reference... haha...

Frankly I don't care who talks about what and when they do it - I was just giving them the same sh*t I got yesterday for talking about their feelings.

I'm the Architect bitch...you better care.

Agreed.

Archived