*****Mafia Game Thread: The Matrix*****

JustInFudge

I want to kill the Ape because he was eager to get the game going and frequently complained of boredom. I say we relegate that pig to either the dead thread or trapped in his scum chat. We don't need him hear.

This is pure bullsh*t.

I was eager to get a game started here at JN, like before the game began... which is why I encouraged JIF to mod this. Not sure how rallying people together to play a game equates to me being scum, but this is quite possibly the most retarded case I've seen since your last one.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was my first comment about it you ******* idiot. Explain how that is incessant?

Perhaps your first in this game, but it was preceded by years of the same. What can I say, you like to prod people so I'm just returning the favor. Now grab a tissue, wipe the tears from your eyes and man up, nancy.

This is pure bullsh*t.

I was eager to get a game started here at JN, like before the game began... which is why I encouraged JIF to mod this. Not sure how rallying people together to play a game equates to me being scum, but this is quite possibly the most retarded case I've seen since your last one.

You're like a mafia forum, monkey-Churchill. You rally us to greatness, Optimus.

AVM or Vic...funny how that came together...maybe there is something to it...

Unvote, Vote: Vic

Sorry...I don't follow?

Perhaps your first in this game, but it was preceded by years of the same. What can I say, you like to prod people so I'm just returning the favor. Now grab a tissue, wipe the tears from your eyes and man up, nancy.

Shut up, sheesh.

Pac how about a couple examples of me wanting to "get the game going and frequently complaining of boredom" in the context of this game?

Don't try and bully me you parasite. My "case" is wanting you to die because I want to laugh at your expense. Best reason for a vote I have thus far.

Don't try and bully me you parasite. My "case" is wanting you to die because I want to laugh at your expense. Best reason for a vote I have thus far.

I'm not bullying - just asking you to back up your stated case. Its sorta part of the game.

Now you say you have a "new" best reason, that is completely different and pretty much shows how bullsh*t your first one was. See, if you had just said you wanted to lynch me because its fun - nobody would have questioned it. Instead you jumped on my train at a point where it started looking like it could actually stick and made up a bullsh*t case, that you now refuse to acknowledge.

Scumbag.

I'm happy to string up you, Vic or Brett.

I'm not bullying - just asking you to back up your stated case. Its sorta part of the game.

Now you say you have a "new" best reason, that is completely different and pretty much shows how bullsh*t your first one was. See, if you had just said you wanted to lynch me because its fun - nobody would have questioned it. Instead you jumped on my train at a point where it started looking like it could actually stick and made up a bullsh*t case, that you now refuse to acknowledge.

Scumbag.

I'm happy to string up you, Vic or Brett.

lol.. yeah I can see you're a changed man since your recent run of domination over at DM. :animal0029:

I don't have a "case" you mongrel - never said it was one. I simply want you dead. Comprende?

lol.. yeah I can see you're a changed man since your recent run of domination over at DM. :animal0029:

I don't have a "case" you mongrel - never said it was one. I simply want you dead. Comprende?

Potatoes - Potahtoes

This is you nudging my train in a case-like manner... and now you are backing off it. Your reluctance to stand behind your own statements is glaring.

I want to kill the Ape because he was eager to get the game going and frequently complained of boredom. I say we relegate that pig to either the dead thread or trapped in his scum chat. We don't need him hear.

Potatoes - Potahtoes

This is you nudging my train in a case-like manner... and now you are backing off it. Your reluctance to stand behind your own statements is glaring.

and the holy war your waging on me when 4 other people are voting you is predictable and easy.

gfy.

and the holy war your waging on me when 4 other people are voting you is predictable and easy.

gfy.

I just asked for you to back up your statement, and have been responding to your litany of excuses why you won't since. I called the other votes on me lazy and easy earlier in the thread - read much? You were the first to actually try to pawn off your vote as being purposeful... which pinged me.

4-5 responses when you just made me the leading vote-getter isn't a holy war either... I'm not allowed to defend myself, and pick apart this lame a$$ train on me now that you've essentially helped legitimize it?

I just asked for you to back up your statement, and have been responding to your litany of excuses why you won't since. I called the other votes on me lazy and easy earlier in the thread - read much? You were the first to actually try to pawn off your vote as being purposeful... which pinged me.

4-5 responses when you just made me the leading vote-getter isn't a holy war either... I'm not allowed to defend myself, and pick apart this lame a$$ train on me now that you've essentially helped legitimize it?

your tears taste like candy.

It is fascinating that Ape made such an excursion. I guess he needed another conquest.

It's like the believe he's some sort of mafia genius. I love how these guys end up worshipped over there, not knowing what they play like over here. Ignorance is bliss.

I don't know how people are picking on my "defense". It came off to me that the ape thought I was making excuses so I react the same way I always do, by wanting to prove it. Is what it is I suppose.

Off for yom kippur. see you sunday. If day 1 is still going on then and ape's still the leading vote getter, I'll move there. Lots of info available from either an ape or vic lynch, imo. I could go with 80 out another of vic's "so, he'd got a life" defenders, too. Even if vic is town, there's gotta be at least one scum hiding in there looking to be a "hey I defended a townie" hero

Off for yom kippur. see you sunday. If day 1 is still going on then and ape's still the leading vote getter, I'll move there. Lots of info available from either an ape or vic lynch, imo. I could go with 80 out another of vic's "so, he'd got a life" defenders, too. Even if vic is town, there's gotta be at least one scum hiding in there looking to be a "hey I defended a townie" hero

Enjoy your holiday.

I don't necessarily agree that lynching either myself or Vic would provide "lots of info" but whatever... its day one, anyone else makes this statement and they catch heat.

It is fascinating that Ape made such an excursion. I guess he needed another conquest.

Honestly, I just wanted to play mafia without the expectation that I have to act like an obnoxious a$$ to "move the game along" which is essentially how it is here.

Over there I'm able to actually experiment with being strategic - something that completely surpassed me here, because of the heavy arguing that I perpetually get sucked into.

Its not like I'm leaving here, just wanted to experience the game from a different perspective... unlike some, I don't like doing the same thing over and over.

But at what cost SMC? At what cost?

We send away our above average intelligence ape....

27535_350046878093_3721_n.jpg

and we get this back.....

MOJO%2BJOJO%28SML%29.jpg.

You off all people should realize this is out of balance and as of now DM has won.

Honestly, I just wanted to play mafia without the expectation that I have to act like an obnoxious a$$ to "move the game along" which is essentially how it is here.

Over there I'm able to actually experiment with being strategic - something that completely surpassed me here, because of the heavy arguing that I perpetually get sucked into.

Its not like I'm leaving here, just wanted to experience the game from a different perspective... unlike some, I don't like doing the same thing over and over.

It's like you went on a Mafia retreat.

heh heh *dances a jig around in circles*

So you're gonna be away? I guess we should vote you then?

I hear they made a movie about it.

C-0004_Conquest_of_the_Planet_of_the_Apes_one_sheet_movie_poster_l.jpg

I'm so disappointed that Ricardo Montalban didn't play a Latino ape (yes, I looked it up). That really could've helped to bring all the factions together here.

Ape's defense is pingier to me than Vic's, quite frankly. Vic always talks about real life, and it really doesn't have an effect on how I feel about him one way or the other right now. Pulling the real life when things start getting heated is another story. (Full disclosure: I'm moving next week, so I have time consuming real life issues of my own).

Ape pointing out that he was the one who pushed to get this game started seems like an empty plea to keep him around in exchange for all his hard work in getting the game going. But...

unvote

vote: Verb

Of the people getting votes, I like Verb the best.

I'm glad you like me. Now unvote, bastard.

He's been recruited to the dark side. Or are we the darkside?

I haven't decided that yet. Stay tuned.

Also, I'm going on a mini-vaca until Monday afternoon. I don't have a smartphone yet, so I'm probably not going to get any access to post. I will once I get back, or if I'm able to find a way while on vaca. Ciao for now, peeps.

2 things I don't like so far:

First would be the interaction between Pac and Ape. Yeah, Pac is a doosh, and Ape likes to argue, so it seems like a match made in heaven that they go after eachother... but something about Pac seemed like he was instigating him rather than just being a doosh. On the other-side, Ape seems a little bit too willing to get into typical Ape mode, maybe just trying extra hard to "be himself".

The second thing is at the end of this Doggin quote.

It always stands out to me when someone says "even if X is town, we have blah blah"... kind of like Doggin is setting up a lynch on someone he knows will be town, followed by subtlety setting up a D2 lynch on somebody with the OPPOSITE viewpoint of him.

Man, it hards when Jif isn't playing, actually have to think of stuff on D1 rather than just try and get him lynched.

First would be the interaction between Pac and Ape. Yeah, Pac is a doosh, and Ape likes to argue, so it seems like a match made in heaven that they go after eachother... but something about Pac seemed like he was instigating him rather than just being a doosh. On the other-side, Ape seems a little bit too willing to get into typical Ape mode, maybe just trying extra hard to "be himself".

It always stands out to me when someone says "even if X is town, we have blah blah"... kind of like Doggin is setting up a lynch on someone he knows will be town, followed by subtlety setting up a D2 lynch on somebody with the OPPOSITE viewpoint of him.

Man, it hards when Jif isn't playing, actually have to think of stuff on D1 rather than just try and get him lynched.

Oh, and Vote Doggin, even though hes going to be MIA... I'll see if anyone feels the way I do.

doggin does that all the time on day 1... it's a null read to me

Archived