*****Mafia Game Thread: The Matrix*****

JustInFudge

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No... the Ape may actually participate in this snooze fest of a game. Brett should die today.

Good point

I was thinking along the same lines and without a doubt that's the direction we should move in today. Well done bro.

Unvote

Vote Verb

Good point

I was thinking along the same lines and without a doubt that's the direction we should move in today. Well done bro.

Unvote

Vote Verb

You agree with Crusher about the direction he says we should go it - which is Brett - but then you vote Verb? Was that a mistake?

Mk...so we're Verb v Vic v Ape? Vic's not going to be here, so Verb v Ape, in reality.

Oh wait, so if I post that I have to go view a condo tonight - which is true at the moment - does that make me unlynchable?

So Doggin and Vic essentially become untouchable because of RL excuses, which is horse sh*t and exactly why I voted Vic out of principle the minute he brought RL into the game, again. I'm not arguing this from the standpoint of protecting my game life either, I just think its crap from everyone else that they look at RL excuses as reasons not to lynch people.

FYI ... I was leading vote getter all weekend, and had RL stuff going on with family in town - and I said nothing about it until today AFTER they left. I didn't use it as cover.

Good point

Unvote

Vote Verb

Douche. I said I'd be back today - deadline is tonight - you vote me because you don't think I'll be on in time to defend much.

Unvote

Vote: Pac

Unvote vote brett... On iPhone ... Ff payback

You are such a douche, can't wait to seal the deal tonight once Cutty chokes.

I will NEVER vote for brett D1 unless we were both scum and I wanted to bus him or whatever that's called again.

<3 u 2.

Could some of the Verb voters explain a little more why they are voting him? The only scummy thing I have seen from him is his unexplained vote on Ape to jump start that train.

Oh wait, so if I post that I have to go view a condo tonight - which is true at the moment - does that make me unlynchable?

So Doggin and Vic essentially become untouchable because of RL excuses, which is horse sh*t and exactly why I voted Vic out of principle the minute he brought RL into the game, again. I'm not arguing this from the standpoint of protecting my game life either, I just think its crap from everyone else that they look at RL excuses as reasons not to lynch people.

FYI ... I was leading vote getter all weekend, and had RL stuff going on with family in town - and I said nothing about it until today AFTER they left. I didn't use it as cover.

Maybe it came out wrong. Without Vic here, he's not going to get enough votes. Furthermore, imagine if he's a town power role and isn't here, gets lynched. I hear what you're saying, but we kinda go through this same thing every game. If Vic didn't say something before he went off to Detroit and wasn't here tonight he'd catch heat for first not saying anything, and secondly for "acting differently." And I know it comes across as me just defending Vic, and I'm not trying to do that. Meh.

He has enough incessant little kiss asses this game, don't you think AVM?

Hmm...hows this instead:

Hess FTMFW. You've always been in my top 3, you crazy SOB. I was lovin' some Hess before it was the cool thing to do. Hess > you. Whoever you are.

/hug Hess

Better?

Maybe it came out wrong. Without Vic here, he's not going to get enough votes. Furthermore, imagine if he's a town power role and isn't here, gets lynched. I hear what you're saying, but we kinda go through this same thing every game. If Vic didn't say something before he went off to Detroit and wasn't here tonight he'd catch heat for first not saying anything, and secondly for "acting differently." And I know it comes across as me just defending Vic, and I'm not trying to do that. Meh.

Okay, so lynch me because I'm here and despite have a million things of my own going on, I'm not using them as cover as Vic so frequently does. Just because he is at the Lions tonight, doesn't mean he couldn't be voted the past 3 days since he told us... meh, I just think its pure crap that I see game after game where people take a whole day phase off because of RL and are automatically non-lynchable because of it. Its not just Vic either, I don't want him to think I'm just singling him out... he is the biggest offender, but not the only.

I blows when I'm on the hot seat, and I've got Vic and Doggin voting me and neither of them are people the rest of you will consider voting because they voted and took off. If they can't be voted, then they shouldn't be voting. IMO

Unvote

Vote Pac

He put the 5th vote on me, with a nonsense reason - and wouldn't back it up when I challenged it. Basically legitimized my train in doing so (put me over the 1/2 way mark).

He then jumped off me when he saw I was going to go down swinging, and went to Verb (again with the 5th momentum swinging vote) who didn't look as though he'd be around to defend.

Archived