*****Mafia Game Thread: The Matrix*****

JustInFudge

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But at what cost SMC? At what cost?

We send away our above average intelligence ape....

27535_350046878093_3721_n.jpg

and we get this back.....

MOJO%2BJOJO%28SML%29.jpg.

You off all people should realize this is out of balance and as of now DM has won.

This.... awesome.

2 things I don't like so far:

First would be the interaction between Pac and Ape. Yeah, Pac is a doosh, and Ape likes to argue, so it seems like a match made in heaven that they go after eachother... but something about Pac seemed like he was instigating him rather than just being a doosh. On the other-side, Ape seems a little bit too willing to get into typical Ape mode, maybe just trying extra hard to "be himself".

The second thing is at the end of this Doggin quote.

It always stands out to me when someone says "even if X is town, we have blah blah"... kind of like Doggin is setting up a lynch on someone he knows will be town, followed by subtlety setting up a D2 lynch on somebody with the OPPOSITE viewpoint of him.

Man, it hards when Jif isn't playing, actually have to think of stuff on D1 rather than just try and get him lynched.

Regarding Pac being a doosh. This is true. However, he also tried to nudge my train with complete nonsense and I called him on it. Once I effectively called him on it, I moved on. Therefore your assertion that I'm trying "extra hard" to be Ape mode, is more about you painting me as being scummy than an accurate reflection of how I've played so far. Wouldn't shock me in the least bit if you were scum... typical day one for Brett as a townie is a vote on JIF and no casing... here, you come across as someone trying to make something from nothing...

Regarding Doggin... well, I agree. Statements like the one he made usually get ripped to shreds when other players, the ones not better than Vic at this game, make them... but when Doggin makes claims on how D1 lynches will provide "lots" of information, everyone just accepts it for his geniuzzz...

Ape pointing out that he was the one who pushed to get this game started seems like an empty plea to keep him around in exchange for all his hard work in getting the game going. But...

For the record, I was simply pointing out that I tried to get a game going here BEFORE this game started, while Pac's "case statement" on me was that he wanted to lynch me for being eager to get started and I was bored... which didn't even happen in the context of the game. Which makes it a contrived case, imo. One he wasn't willing to back up. He made me the vote leader based on that statement... so I don't think its overly defensive to set the record straight.

Regarding Doggin... well, I agree. Statements like the one he made usually get ripped to shreds when other players, the ones not better than Vic at this game, make them... but when Doggin makes claims on how D1 lynches will provide "lots" of information, everyone just accepts it for his geniuzzz...

meh... i just accept that he's been doing it on these boards since the first game I played with him 3-4 years ago. I don't find it a partiocularly smart or predicitive strategy, which is why i haven't adopted it myself

meh... i just accept that he's been doing it on these boards since the first game I played with him 3-4 years ago. I don't find it a partiocularly smart or predicitive strategy, which is why i haven't adopted it myself

:yawn:

What are you guys doing- you ruined the page that was solely devoted to Ape.

What are you guys doing- you ruined the page that was solely devoted to Ape.

C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER

Since we're on the topic I do think doggins comments are pretty convenient to hit and run with. Seems like "ho-hum this over here is the right play but if you'll insist I'll go elsewhere." That seems very un-doggin to me.

Maybe you should get on our level.

My thoughts so far...

Pac and Monkey's back and forth seems like simply sparring. Pac seems to not want to engage with nothing more than a few sarcastic jabs and monkey wants to write a narrative. Monkey trying a little harder than Pac but seems more like he is just glad to be back here playing.

Vic going to Lions game and telling us in advance., This makes him guilty. His reaction was a little strong but with abs like that we are probably lucky to still be alive.

Doggin is fasting for a Holiday and for this reason alone I will not vote him anytime soon. Poor teh Doggin.

Slats and CTM. If you breed them their offspring would be the worlds most intelligent hippy and would eventually figure out how to cure cancer with a marijuana hybrid.

J80 wants to bang me in my butt and who could blame him?

Brett? Hmmmmm Seems to be riding the "I miss JiF" and wish he was here so I could vote him card pretty heavy. He seems to be trying a little hard to find a place to put his vote. I'm with the fur burger Meister CTM on that one, Doggin does that silly sh*t almost everday 1. So does DPR. They try to direct regardless of their alignment. Little brainy bullies. So for now.....

unvote votebrett

I will be back on later tonight. Football game and a fall festival today. Love you bitches.

I just killed all the scum. An d yet nobod y cares. I win everyone loses game over. Jif sucks at this. Sweet.

....and then you smashed your car into the side of the house, humped the Dog calling him your wifes name, declared yourself prince of your bathroom and then barfed slept in it and woke up this morning with puke hair. So... who is modding next game?

Checking in again. I still like my vote on Verbal. I have to pull a Vic and get personal.

Actually, I followed the Vic's footsteps and will be a dad again. *thanks in advance* But unlike Vic, we're going with the matching pair and are having a girl. My wife is 6 months. Well, what does that have to do with mafia? It's been a crazy weekend finishing setting up the basement (we had it redone to move stuff down there) and am moving my son into the guest room so the baby can have son's old room.

Soooo, spent all day painting guest room and took a break to want the Jets disappoint again. Going furniture shopping tomorrow and do other stuff (we're off for Columbus Day) and will try to check in before the deadline. I'll move my vote if necessary.

Congrats SMC.

I know Verbal and Doggin were tied up with some stuff this weekend, as they were absent from my game too. I had family in town here, so I stayed away from the mafia and as much of the Jets game as I could - so as not to ruin quality time with them.

I'll be available today and for deadline.

Archived