*****Mafia Game Thread: The Matrix*****

JustInFudge

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vic after all the real life I've seen you pump into games where you've been scum, I told myself this game "the minute Vic mentions real life... he's getting my vote".

End of story.

At this point, me metagaming you for this is a better reason to vote you than all the lazy votes piling up on me, none of which has been placed with a case... what's next? Everyone going to vote Pac? Or JF80? Even with weeks off you tards are as predictable as my morning bowel movement.

4 hours on the mower half asleep sounds dangerous.. please move me to afternoons..

You hate it when they mow the lawn.

Vic after all the real life I've seen you pump into games where you've been scum, I told myself this game "the minute Vic mentions real life... he's getting my vote".

End of story.

At this point, me metagaming you for this is a better reason to vote you than all the lazy votes piling up on me, none of which has been placed with a case... what's next? Everyone going to vote Pac? Or JF80? Even with weeks off you tards are as predictable as my morning bowel movement.

The real question is which is more predictable, the votes piling up on you or your incessant whining about it?

You hate it when they mow the lawn.

I feel like this is a sexual joke of some kind, that I'm hoping I'm just too tired to get. Or maybe I'm just dumb. I'll go with the second option.

Unvote

Vote: Ape

You know...I was about to switch over to you to avoid blatant bandwagoning and start a second train, but thought "nah, nothing really sticks out"

This'll do.

unvote, Vote Verb

I feel like this is a sexual joke of some kind, that I'm hoping I'm just too tired to get. Or maybe I'm just dumb. I'll go with the second option.

I can't even read. You said when they, not when I mow the lawn. I retract the former statement...I'm obviously just dumb and illiterate.

I can't wait till SMC launches an attack on you for your racist quips. The alarm clock goes off at 6:50.. I "wake up" around 11.

4 hours on the mower half asleep sounds dangerous.. please move me to afternoons..

¡Culo hijo de puta de mierda!

Or so you might understand:

Pośladki pieprzony draniu!

I guess I felt its better to say FYI I'll be away than disappear, especially with a deadline. Nothing more, nothing less. I dont expect you guys to be sympathetic but I haven't ever lied and this real life thing applies when I'm town as well.

A REAL TOWNIE DOESN'T HAVE A REAL LIFE

I want to kill the Ape because he was eager to get the game going and frequently complained of boredom. I say we relegate that pig to either the dead thread or trapped in his scum chat. We don't need him hear.

I want to kill the Ape because he was eager to get the game going and frequently complained of boredom. I say we relegate that pig to either the dead thread or trapped in his scum chat. We don't need him hear.

Funny, that's usually your shtick. What gives, scum?

Archived