****OFFICIAL**** Jets Vs Pats Gameday Thread

SoFlaJets

The worst defense in the league just kept the Jets from getting any first downs for an entire quarter. Your 2011 New York Jets.

How long do you think it would take to replace every single person associated with this offense, both players and coaches, not named Ferguson or Mangold (and maybe Moore)?

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate these refs. Im done with this game. Turned it off before Jerome Booger could announce that awful Pass interference. Ive had it with the NFL and their sh!tty referees. F3ck them all.

Yeah this game has nothing to do with the refs. Our offense sucks.

How long do you think it would take to replace every single person associated with this offense, both players and coaches, not named Ferguson or Mangold (and maybe Moore)?

Holmes as well. He's honestly doing everything he can at this point. He's been seeing double and triple coverage almost every game because every coach knows Sanchez looks to him every single play. That one drop was just an awful throw, the fact that Holmes even got his fingers on it was impressive considering how fast he was going and how much mustard Sanchez put on that ball.

It's kind of like the Jets offense. Just because Sanchez sucks doesn't excuse Schotty from being a ******* moron. Just because the Jets have no chance of winning with this offense, doesn't excuse the officials from sucking at their jobs.

i just got knocked out of a 150,000$ survivor pool (along with 75% of the remaining particpants) cause I was afraid to take the pats.... of course, if I wasn't a Jets fan.. I'd have taken the pats...

h8 h8 h8 the jets

Holmes as well. He's honestly doing everything he can at this point. He's been seeing double and triple coverage almost every game because every coach knows Sanchez looks to him every single play. That one drop was just an awful throw, the fact that Holmes even got his fingers on it was impressive considering how fast he was going and how much mustard Sanchez put on that ball.

Yeah, I suppose he's worth keeping around. I certainly know he's a hell of player, but that guy seriously pisses me off sometimes is all. It's really just the whole typical WR persona thing he's got going though, which is always obnoxious regardless of the player.

no doubt our offense sucks. That point is not debateable. But Im not going to sit here and watch blatantly obvious bad officiating. Ive been hiding out for the past 20 min... have no idea whats going on. Fu3l this team. F3ck this league./

Archived