****OFFICIAL**** Jets Vs Pats Gameday Thread

SoFlaJets

Yeah, I suppose he's worth keeping around. I certainly know he's a hell of player, but that guy seriously pisses me off sometimes is all. It's really just the whole typical WR persona thing he's got going though, which is always obnoxious regardless of the player.

I'm convinced that Holmes' personality is the only thing at this point that's keeping Sanchez from needing diapers.

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no doubt our offense sucks. That point is not debateable. But Im not going to sit here and watch blatantly obvious bad officiating. Ive been hiding out for the past 20 min... have no idea whats going on. Fu3l this team. F3ck this league./

You know what this isn't just directed at you but I'm sick of seeing the same sh*t every ******* week. IT'S NOT THE ******* REFS! Every god damn week people bitch and whine about the same type of penalties and claiming every ref is sh*t. Clearly you can't be wrong it has to be the refs and clearly they hate the Jets. People need to stop crying every damn game about it. You do not know the rules as well as you think, you are angry cause they are against the Jets.

And he did nothing. 1 yard gain. Stop acting like McKnight is this all-word RB riding the pine. Greene is a MUCH better back.

Nobody is acting like he's all world but he would be a good change of pace back who deserves to see some carries per game when our offense looks anemic. I seriously don't understand how you can be such a ridiculous homer at times and then completely shut other players down like they are awful.

Archived