****OFFICIAL**** Jets Vs Pats Gameday Thread

SoFlaJets

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 ******* stop with 5 minutes left and you let BJGE run all over us like he is the second coming of Barry Sanders. **** this team. We ******* blow.

7 3 & outs in 1 game? Pathetic. I hope the media rips Rex a new a$$hole until he fires Shotty.

For those blaming the D. It was not perfect, but when you are on the field that much against the Pats it is not going to be good. Once again this falls on the O. Dont let the two drives fool you, the Pats have the worst D in the league and we made them look like a top 10 D. Shotty just cannot adjust the gameplan quick enough. Its that simple

Rotfl this is a joke.

For those blaming the D. It was not perfect, but when you are on the field that much against the Pats it is not going to be good. Once again this falls on the O. Dont let the two drives fool you, the Pats have the worst D in the league and we made them look like a top 10 D. Shotty just cannot adjust the gameplan quick enough. Its that simple

Yeah, no they don't. The numbers probably suck, but I can easily think of D's I'd rather play and have in our division.

Jets D gave up 30 points without the O having a TO.

OH YEAH! OVER BABY! MONEYMONEYMONEYMONEY!

The Jets still stink though, but i will be drying my tears with 100 dollar bills.

Good call. I was really tempted this morning but held back, really thought the Jets were going to cover that spread and it turns out they did. I won big on a few college games early in the year so I've been tentative ever since.

Archived