****OFFICIAL**** Jets Vs Pats Gameday Thread

SoFlaJets

Rex on NFL today right now

said shonn greene is one of our best players and we're going to feature him, LT as well

said NE is going to get our best shot and we're going to get theres.

no mention of Revis or the defense or 25, strictly a piece on the offense and namaths comments and the game today

meh

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah. My week two gameday thread went up at 12:00 and last week two of us created one exactly at 12:00. What sucks is the effort that's been put into these gameday threads. What happened to articles, videos, stats, a little fun etc, etc but yeah... Hopefully we win this game.

No articles, articles are stupid. Go study last years game day threads.

One of the keys for todays game is a quick start. We can't afford to fall behind early on, as we did against the Ravens last week. We can't allow the Patriots to get off to a 7-0 lead because as a team, it's a must that we play with confidence. I hope to the football god's that we strike first, that could lift our defense to another level.

I may hate everything about New York, from the summer garbage smell, to the tomato chowder, to the massive bridge tolls, but I respect Jets fans. I look forward to a good game, and hopefully non-hateful football talk in the chat room today.

I may hate everything about New York, from the summer garbage smell, to the tomato chowder, to the massive bridge tolls, but I respect Jets fans. I look forward to a good game, and hopefully non-hateful football talk in the chat room today.

Honestly who the hell likes Manhattan chowder? New England chowder is clearly superior.

That is about the only plus I give NE over NY though.

active, but some fantasy guy says he will be used sparingly. fwiw

Ok, we'll see how that goes. The TE's worry me more than any WR, Welker included. The Jets have never been great at defending one TE, never mind two, and Eric Smith is back to playing as horribly as ever, which doesn't exactly help the situation.

Archived