it's dolphins week, right ?

Larz

they are 0-4, but they are coming off of a bye week, and as they sit and study the jets on film, you have to think they are feeling pretty good about getting off the schnide on national TV

so are they any good really ?

passing offense = 15th. yeah, henne is hurt, but bess and that crazy guy are good, and the TE will kill the jets, as they all do

rushing offense = 15th. lets hope that thomas kid doesn't play, he has 200 yards in 2 starts

passing defense = 31st. so it's the 5th straight opponent with a weak pass defense, and the jets won't be able to take advantage of due to the "brain trust"

rushing defense = 15th. mangold is questionable, but expected to play.

they lost to 3 playoff teams, and the browns on the road by a point. the jets are a romo brain fart and some crappy QB throwing 4 easy picks from 0-5

so who is this moore guy ?

in 23 starts, he has a rating of 73 and 18 picks vs 16 TD's

for sanchez, he has 36 starts, a rating of 71 and 38 picks vs 37 TD's

so moore = sanchez

great

so the game really comes down to which guy blinks

yay

thoughts ?

Really? You are saying that we are close to 0-5 with a game where we won 32-3?

if the jags had an NFL QB, who knows. the point is the dolphins are pretty much the same team as the jets, so don't let the record fool you

Really? You are saying that we are close to 0-5 with a game where we won 32-3?

Comes with the nature of the fan I guess. A doom and gloom type of fan thus far through only 5 weeks, will always go to the extra extreme, just to find ways of posting something in regards to negativity surrounding the team. Even if that means taking away two wins and comparing the 0-5 Jets to the 0-4 Dolphins.

Comes with the nature of the fan I guess. A doom and gloom type of fan thus far through only 5 weeks, will always go to the extra extreme, just to find ways of posting something in regards to negativity surrounding the team. Even if that means taking away two wins and comparing the 0-5 Jets to the 0-4 Dolphins.

You really believe we have a good team? I'm by far a doom and gloom guy, but I'm realistic. we should win this game, but we aren't anywhere near an afc championship team and won't be unless we have some major changes. We have an average team that will get about 7-9 wins.

you know I re read that original post, and thought I was being a big cry baby last night, but in the light of day, I am sad to say its' pretty accurate. sure it is melodramatic and doomy, but I have never been as down about this team as I am this week

I just can't muster up the optimism to think the problems can be fixed

sure hope I'm wrong tho, while wearing my jets jacket yesterday I got a few "head nods" from fellow jets fans, and they were both the same vibe "hey jets, yeah whatever"

You can't lose to this Dolphins team. You just can't.

I mean seriously.

Please squish the fish. Please. I havent seen either of my Football teams win in 3 weeks. 3 ******* week. I'm 0-6 between the Gators and the Jets right now.

I might be suicidal if the Jets dont win on MNF. My 2 favorite teams have 2 most inept offenses I've ever seen.

the jets are a romo brain fart and some crappy QB throwing 4 easy picks from 0-5

The Bills were a field goal away from winning the Superbowl. Therefore, the Bills deserved to be Superbowl winners.

Oh wait! That's not the way it works!

The Jets are 2-3 and will be 3-3 after Monday night.

If the Jets lose to the Fish tomorrow I wont be surprised or care. This team has sucked every last ounce of optimism out of me.

What was it, the two straight AFC championship game appearances or a single 3 game losing streak against 3 of the toughest home teams in the NFL?

What was it, the two straight AFC championship game appearances or a single 3 game losing streak against 3 of the toughest home teams in the NFL?

remind me what we get for losing in the AFC Championship...is there a consolation prize? SOme kind of big shiny " AFC Losers" trophy?

remind me what we get for losing in the AFC Championship...is there a consolation prize? SOme kind of big shiny " AFC Losers" trophy?

The prize was supposed to be changing the mentality of this fan base, when your team wins 2 playoff games in back to back years maybe the fan base can stop whining for a change and support the team for once.....

...but most haven't claimed the prize. :(

The prize was supposed to be changing the mentality of this fan base, when your team wins 2 playoff games in back to back years maybe the fan base can stop whining for a change and support the team for once.....

...but most haven't claimed the prize. :(

3 game losing streaks are hell. ironically, it's the change in mentality that has gotten to a lot of jets fans I know. expectations are a bitch. most of us ignored the obvious signs of trouble in the PS, and dreamed of winning the division and getting a home playoff game (maybe even a bye !)

well, I see the warts now, and I'm not going to fool myself that this is a legit contender

legit contenders don't have absolute scrubs like hunter and smith starting for them and cole and mulligan coming off the bench in a regular rotation. I haven't stopped supporting them, I have just lowered my expectations, and the point of this thread was basically that the jets aren't any better than the dolphins, regardless of record

trust me, that really hurts to acknowledge, but I'm done fooling myself

3 game losing streaks are hell. ironically, it's the change in mentality that has gotten to a lot of jets fans I know. expectations are a bitch. most of us ignored the obvious signs of trouble in the PS, and dreamed of winning the division and getting a home playoff game (maybe even a bye !)

well, I see the warts now, and I'm not going to fool myself that this is a legit contender

legit contenders don't have absolute scrubs like hunter and smith starting for them and cole and mulligan coming off the bench in a regular rotation. I haven't stopped supporting them, I have just lowered my expectations, and the point of this thread was basically that the jets aren't any better than the dolphins, regardless of record

trust me, that really hurts to acknowledge, but I'm done fooling myself

word/

I don't just want the Jets to beat the Dolphins. I want to destroy them. I hate the Miami Dolphins so much I hate actual Dolphins.

I want the Jets to beat this team so badly they and their entire fanbase seriously question whether it is worthwhile to continue living. I want total and utter humiliation.

**** the Miami Dolphins!

Archived