Just a complaint about ESPN's coverage

#27TheDominator

Not to belabor the point, but IT IS ******* HORRIBLE.

First of all, they consistently missed plays. They cut to a reaction shot while a fumbled ball was rolling around the carpet. I don't need to see promotional sh*t every 30 seconds. This is especially true when there is constantly a ******* crawl running useless, nonsensical information.

The announcers were their usual moronic selves. Did Revis interfere with Marshall? Maybe, but failing to mention that Marshall was falling down and basically trying to run Revis over is pathetic. They acted like it was a no brainer.

They repeatedly made comments about how Marshall "has to take over the game" Then they complained about Moore consistently throwing Marshall the ball. As if Moore is supposed to know that Revis is covering him and look elsewhere. It's simple. The Dolphins have a fairly sh*tty receiving group, especially after Bush went down. If I have to heave it up under pressure I am looking to Marshall NOT Hartline or one of those other jokers. This also explains why they had some success against Revis earlier in the game. They have no choice but to go at him. That leads to more catches against and more plays by Revis. Duh.

At least there was no Paul MacGuire.

the coverage of the revis td was a joke, no mention of him tripping is inexcusable. but this is the team espn is going with I gues, Tirico is a pro but also a perv, Jaws is just a big dumb quaterback and Gruden clearly belongs on a sideline somewhere although he is half decent

at least its not joe buck

First of all, they consistently missed plays. They cut to a reaction shot while a fumbled ball was rolling around the carpet. I don't need to see promotional sh*t every 30 seconds. This is especially true when there is constantly a ******* crawl running useless, nonsensical information.

The announcers were their usual moronic selves. Did Revis interfere with Marshall? Maybe, but failing to mention that Marshall was falling down and basically trying to run Revis over is pathetic. They acted like it was a no brainer.

They repeatedly made comments about how Marshall "has to take over the game" Then they complained about Moore consistently throwing Marshall the ball. As if Moore is supposed to know that Revis is covering him and look elsewhere. It's simple. The Dolphins have a fairly sh*tty receiving group, especially after Bush went down. If I have to heave it up under pressure I am looking to Marshall NOT Hartline or one of those other jokers. This also explains why they had some success against Revis earlier in the game. They have no choice but to go at him. That leads to more catches against and more plays by Revis. Duh.

yep

Yeah the Revis thing was pissing me off Marshall ran directly into him in what looked like an attempt to pull off a Pass Interference acting job. A defensive player has as much right to a spot on the field as an offensive player and Revis was playing the ball while Marshall had his back to the QB. Im surprised sometimes at what these guys try and pull out of their a$$ and Gruden being a HC should know better.

Honestly, Gruden wouldn't STFU about Revis' pick. There was no penalty. He just kept going on about it. And yea, Trey Wingo reporting their will be no fines for the coaches like 10 times caused us to miss plays and what not.

I was at the game so did not see the telecast, but the next day a co-worker said that Gruden talked about that for almost a whole quarter...I have always liked Gruden on MNF, maybe he had an off game

I was at the game so did not see the telecast, but the next day a co-worker said that Gruden talked about that for almost a whole quarter...I have always liked Gruden on MNF, maybe he had an off game

Longer than that, it was pretty much for the remainder of the game. He seriously brought it back up again in the second half, it was freakin' pathetic.

ESPN is awful. i would rather listen to the Collinsworth on NBC than Gruden and that is saying something.

Calling everbody THIS GUY and following it with superlatives gets pretty damn annoying. Nobody sucks as per Gruden;all THESE GUYS are going to the Pro Bowl. After dumping Theissmann and Joe Morgan, ESPN has now re-signed another blowhard who will not STFU.

Archived