Reservoir Dogs Mafia

Bleedin Green

You should have let Slats answer spaz.

Whatever, figured it was pretty obvious.

It was painfully obvious.

Monkey, you love rereads, go back and read the sequence where you, Pac, and Verbal slapped a quick three votes on Hess. He was nowhere around. Like I said earlier, it would've been a different story if Hess was part of the discussion and all of a sudden the three of you decided to vote him.

I'm willing to move to SMC, and I also think Sharrow's playing differently than usual. Could just be the increased post count, though.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also think Sharrow's playing differently than usual. Could just be the increased post count, though.

Which could be a tell.. if it is a 2 man scum team and sh*tshow is one of them you better believe his pahtna begged him to be active this game.

what if it was Crush and Sharrow again.. lolz..

Which could be a tell.. if it is a 2 man scum team and sh*tshow is one of them you better believe his pahtna begged him to be active this game.

that's a decent point

Meaning, its convenient for you to say that someone was going to/or should be in the 4th position and making cases off vote positioning while you were actually in the 4th position.

Its not a big deal, but its something to note if your cases dont add up. Your ambitious and out in front, which is fine, you pride yourself on carrying the game and making them interesting. So if we start flipping town bodies, well perhaps I shouldnt have switched my vote.

Overall, I like Sharrow because he's the sandman and he came to me in a dream. That said, are you sure that Verbal isnt the better choice because from my perspective, going for him might be because he tried to implicate you.

I'm on record as willing to vote either of them. However, Sharrow's post reeked as a scum post without him necessarily being connected to anyone... Frankly, it's the read I feel best about at the moment. He was trying to influence a lynch, without getting the old hands dirty so to speak... Just something about it.

You know, I could make the case that you are scum too... You went all-in on a case on me, when you thought I was finder hinting, i reveal roleless, you then back off, then you suddenly get behind the Ape's case on Sharrow?

Only Slats and Verbal have fewer posts than me, ftr. Strange thing to attack me on.

It's probably been over 10 games since I looked at post counts, but that is an interesting pair of names ... I'm not voting you for activity reasons, and agree that's a strange way for them to nudge the case on you.

Unvote: Verbal

Vote: JF80

Figured it would come back to be and good job redirecting there JF80. "Oh, Im getting heat so let me point to a low poster count to get the heat off." Thats a Vic style scum play.

Im a townie. Roleless, actually and Id offer myself up if were close to deadline. But since were not Ill stay with my top 3: JF80, Verbal and Sharrow.

Only Slats and Verbal have fewer posts than me, ftr. Strange thing to attack me on.

Here's my comment:

I'm willing to move to SMC, and I also think Sharrow's playing differently than usual. Could just be the increased post count, though.

I'm hardly attacking you on post count. I just feel like your different this game, and said your increased post count could be the reason I think so.

It's probably been over 10 games since I looked at post counts, but that is an interesting pair of names ... I'm not voting you for activity reasons, and agree that's a strange way for them to nudge the case on you.

Wasn't nudging anything. I was reading along ready to vote SMC, saw a couple people do the same, and decided to just comment instead.

These are the nudges I'm referring to Slats...

that's a decent point

Not a lot of time right now. Weird day. Baby Crusher came to the office to get work on his left shoulder he tweaked last Friday. Of course he asked for money to go to Baskin Robbins. Like Fat-tter like son. He comes back tells me it was dark inside and no one was working. Hour later fire truck , ambulance and then cop cars shoed up. Freaking owner hung himself in back. No kidding. Sad. Guys got two kids and a wife. Not sure why, place seems to do pretty good, I drop couple hundred a month their myself. Just sad. Gotta hang out with the kid tonight and talk about stuff.

I would happily vote for J80, Sharrow and to a lesser amount SMC. No interest in killing Verb or Ape today.

Not a lot of time right now. Weird day. Baby Crusher came to the office to get work on his left shoulder he tweaked last Friday. Of course he asked for money to go to Baskin Robbins. Like Fat-tter like son. He comes back tells me it was dark inside and no one was working. Hour later fire truck , ambulance and then cop cars shoed up. Freaking owner hung himself in back. No kidding. Sad. Guys got two kids and a wife. Not sure why, place seems to do pretty good, I drop couple hundred a month their myself. Just sad. Gotta hang out with the kid tonight and talk about stuff.

I would happily vote for J80, Sharrow and to a lesser amount SMC. No interest in killing Verb or Ape today.

that's terrible.

Very bad thing. I knew the guy for about 8 or so years. Soft spoken kinda shaken fella but enjoyed what he did. Sold ice cream to fatties and children. Dude had a two year struggle with metastatic cancer. Wore him out man. Aged thirty years in two years.

Baby Crusher is fine. Never knew the guy that well and sorta understands the situations from conversations we had. He almost worked for him this summer but then football kicked in and he had no time. Nice time to talk faith with kids and explain free will and unconditional love. I'll be back on in the morning.

Very bad thing. I knew the guy for about 8 or so years. Soft spoken kinda shaken fella but enjoyed what he did. Sold ice cream to fatties and children. Dude had a two year struggle with metastatic cancer. Wore him out man. Aged thirty years in two years.

Baby Crusher is fine. Never knew the guy that well and sorta understands the situations from conversations we had. He almost worked for him this summer but then football kicked in and he had no time. Nice time to talk faith with kids and explain free will and unconditional love. I'll be back on in the morning.

If I could buy you a beer and a bacon, I would. Take care.

terrible... How old was he and was there chance for recovery?

If I could buy you a beer and a bacon, I would. Take care.

I would happily accept. Thanks to everyone. Appreciate the love.

terrible... How old was he and was there chance for recovery?

Bout my age give or take. ealry to mid 40's. Don;t think so man. He got tore up quick. Just wasted him. . Didn.t know him but in passing and we chaired a couple events at the shopping center. Nice dude. Damn shame.

I'm on record as willing to vote either of them. However, Sharrow's post reeked as a scum post without him necessarily being connected to anyone... Frankly, it's the read I feel best about at the moment. He was trying to influence a lynch, without getting the old hands dirty so to speak... Just something about it.

You know, I could make the case that you are scum too... You went all-in on a case on me, when you thought I was finder hinting, i reveal roleless, you then back off, then you suddenly get behind the Ape's case on Sharrow?

Thats not saying much, you could make a case on anyone for anything at any given time. 90% of the time you're wrong. So I feel good.

Sharrow came to me in a dream. And by no means do I think because you claimed roleless that you are just that...I told you earlier I didnt like your claim. Speaking of which, why do you think it was necessary with 1 vote on you?

Because now, we've got 2 people claiming roleless...votes going in different directions...all the cops are doing is narrow the field and it all started with a knee jerk claim for no good reason for you.

Unvote: Verbal

Vote: JF80

Figured it would come back to be and good job redirecting there JF80. "Oh, Im getting heat so let me point to a low poster count to get the heat off." Thats a Vic style scum play.

Im a townie. Roleless, actually and Id offer myself up if were close to deadline. But since were not Ill stay with my top 3: JF80, Verbal and Sharrow.

Fair enough. I'll go with my best guess then.

Unvote vote slats

Thats not saying much, you could make a case on anyone for anything at any given time. 90% of the time you're wrong. So I feel good.

Sharrow came to me in a dream. And by no means do I think because you claimed roleless that you are just that...I told you earlier I didnt like your claim. Speaking of which, why do you think it was necessary with 1 vote on you?

Because now, we've got 2 people claiming roleless...votes going in different directions...all the cops are doing is narrow the field and it all started with a knee jerk claim for no good reason for you.

You keep trying to make the point that I revealed with 1 vote on me. I think its a moot point. Pretty sure you and CTM were both voting me, so I had 2 votes... and if you've been paying attention to the game, you would know that at least 4-5 other people have expressed a willingness to vote me.

So, given that you made it clear you "weren't going to move off the Ape" and that you were driving towards running me up - I'm not so sure why you are making a fuss that I revealed. It was inevitable, driving up my train was the ONLY play you had made to that point in the game, so what gives...?

You keep trying to make the point that I revealed with 1 vote on me. I think its a moot point. Pretty sure you and CTM were both voting me, so I had 2 votes... and if you've been paying attention to the game, you would know that at least 4-5 other people have expressed a willingness to vote me.

So, given that you made it clear you "weren't going to move off the Ape" and that you were driving towards running me up - I'm not so sure why you are making a fuss that I revealed. It was inevitable, driving up my train was the ONLY play you had made to that point in the game, so what gives...?

Inevitable? You're unreal.

Just like you, I have strategy too. Unlike you, I just dont like to brag about it and note what I'm doing as I implement my strategy just to have the ability to go back and say I told you so.

There was no reason to reveal.

SMC was very quick to reveal, too. If pressed up against a deadline, he'd be one of my favorites for a lynch.

Archived