Reservoir Dogs Mafia

Bleedin Green

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a ******* dolphin!!

Also, vote: SMC

Oh, you wish to engage?

I've tempered my vendetta against you since I've had a hand in your death the last few games. At the moment I wish to rid us of the Sharrow infestation. Once that is done I will see to your demise. Till then, GFYS

BTW, it is a gay shark.

dolphins+just+gay+sharks.jpg

Ok, that's ******* funny.

Oh, you wish to engage?

I've tempered my vendetta against you since I've had a hand in your death the last few games. At the moment I wish to rid us of the Sharrow infestation. Once that is done I will see to your demise. Till then, GFYS

BTW, it is a gay shark.

So glad you've tempered that after being on my lynch train. Whew....you really kicked my a$$ there. I'm definitely put in my place now, thanks.

Trying too hard.

First off, I've only said I was going to quit once. And it was during a really really bad day and that noodle dancing nerd fag decided to hyper lynch me when my role would have helped us win. I carried real life sh*t into the game. I've never pulled the gayness you did last game threatening to never play again if everyone didnt follow your lead. Fag.

And you dont get the joke. During games, I'm an active participant in the chat room. Last game when we failed to get a first down for an entire half of Football, I started chanting....here we go first down, here we go! And the Jets marched down the field for their first TD.

I had a dream and Sharrow and Slats were in it. Sharrow is the sandman. He should die.

Here we go Lynch Sharrow, here we go!!!

Haha... I'm part American Indian so I'm actually not lily-white, I have a beautiful soon-to-be-fiance, I wear boat shoes but only on my boat, and own the cottage.

You are 1/5...

I do think I'm better than everyone, because Arrogant Ape iz Arrogant.

How the hell do you get it to stay in the tree?

First off, I've only said I was going to quit once. And it was during a really really bad day and that noodle dancing nerd fag decided to hyper lynch me when my role would have helped us win. I carried real life sh*t into the game. I've never pulled the gayness you did last game threatening to never play again if everyone didnt follow your lead. Fag.

And you dont get the joke. During games, I'm an active participant in the chat room. Last game when we failed to get a first down for an entire half of Football, I started chanting....here we go first down, here we go! And the Jets marched down the field for their first TD.

I had a dream and Sharrow and Slats were in it. Sharrow is the sandman. He should die.

Here we go Lynch Sharrow, here we go!!!

Instead of wasting your mojo on a mafia game, you should save it all up for the game in Buffalo in 2 weeks.

I went to bed last night with this game on my mind. I dreamed that all of us were the real Reservoir Dogs but we all had our Avatars instead of heads. Pretty cool stuff. And then right before I woke up, Slats and Sharrow visited me in cops outfits and told me to wake up.

Vote Slats

Btw, did we violate you with our nightsticks?

Couple of observations:

- Crusher has me LMFAO so far this game.

- JIF isn't funny at all. Seriously, over-explaining "here we go" as a joke? ******* idiot.

- Pac isn't funny either, at some point he'll have to learn to cope with the fact that Mexican jokes being cracked about a PR who gets all uppity about them, are funnier than him saying "hey rich white guy, you are a rich white guy" as a come back.

- CTM is scum.

Archived