Reservoir Dogs Mafia

Bleedin Green

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright nancys, given it was the weekend and during football season, the complete lack of anything going on in this game is understandable, but it's a weekday now and since I know none of you really do anythng at your jobs anyway, no more excuses. Get your crap together and get moving or a deadline will be set.

Alright nancys, given it was the weekend and during football season, the complete lack of anything going on in this game is understandable, but it's a weekday now and since I know none of you really do anythng at your jobs anyway, no more excuses. Get your crap together and get moving or a deadline will be set.

Agreed.

Lynch the Ape.

I think we need competing trains. So far you voted for me because Im bad at being scum and JiF isn;t in the game. You vote for CTM putting him at L2 without a competing train. Did Bleeding set up a deadline? Did I miss it? I like my vote.

Agree about competing trains. As for the red, it seems to reference the last game... JIF IS in this game, and nobody has voted you this game because you are bad at being scum, that was last game. This is a very curious response... and no, BG has not set up a deadline yet. He warned of it.

CTM sitting at L1 with you lurking is like leaving the whole box of doughnuts out at the Crusher house. Not gonna last.

My vote is already on CTM... not sure how I could possibly hammer him as you insinuate. Your attention to details here is a nightmare. Also, CTM is no longer at L1... nor was he ever AT L1, you just commented to JF80 about how he put CTM at L2.

Messy, messy...

Agree about competing trains. As for the red, it seems to reference the last game... JIF IS in this game, and nobody has voted you this game because you are bad at being scum, that was last game. This is a very curious response... and no, BG has not set up a deadline yet. He warned of it.

My vote is already on CTM... not sure how I could possibly hammer him as you insinuate. Your attention to details here is a nightmare. Also, CTM is no longer at L1... nor was he ever AT L1, you just commented to JF80 about how he put CTM at L2.

Messy, messy...

My attention detail sucks. You suck too. JF80 made this reference earlier it's what I was referring too.

JiF is, admittedly, an awful scum player. But he modded last game, so I'll vote for the 2nd worst scum player.

Vote Crusher

Okay, I see what you were referencing now Crusher. Usually JF80 doesn't give weak sauce reasons for his votes... he seems to be making up dumb anecdotal statements to pair with his votes, just to make them look like thought went into them.

OK BG, we'll get it moving. Who's the leading vote-getter? Oh, Right.

Unvote

Vote dirty hippie CTM

I realize that BG is prodding us, but this is still really only the second game day. Voting for someone because they're the high man? Don't like.

unvote

vote: JF80

What do you mean by the red part? I'm not seeing what your referring to...

I think you got the gist already, but at L-2 CTM would be vulnerable to a lazy vote from someone and an opportunistic vote from Pac to hammer (as noted by Pac's posts above--well done, BTW, Pac). Didn't want to risk that on D1 without getting info

I think you got the gist already, but at L-2 CTM would be vulnerable to a lazy vote from someone and an opportunistic vote from Pac to hammer (as noted by Pac's posts above--well done, BTW, Pac). Didn't want to risk that on D1 without getting info

Got it.

Couple people pushing for a momentum re-direct here... will be interesting to learn CTM's alignment. Though I'm tempted to unvote, I'm not going to right now. I'm reading CTM's silence as a "keep my mouth shut and don't defend and it'll blow over, like most early D1 trains do" type of reaction... also, I'm obsessed with him being obsessed with me.

I liked my initial strategy to pressure someone who sucks as scum. Getting lucky and nailing scum on Day 1 would be a boon. But no one followed me on it. So I voted CTM. Let's be honest, we all want him dead, regardless of alignment, amirite?

You know who tried that last game? Brett. Guess what Brett turned out to be? just saying.

I liked my initial strategy to pressure someone who sucks as scum. Getting lucky and nailing scum on Day 1 would be a boon. But no one followed me on it. So I voted CTM. Let's be honest, we all want him dead, regardless of alignment, amirite?

Yes, absolutely. But a speed lynch on a Monday sucks because a lot of us don't play on the weekend.

Couple people pushing for a momentum re-direct here... will be interesting to learn CTM's alignment. Though I'm tempted to unvote, I'm not going to right now. I'm reading CTM's silence as a "keep my mouth shut and don't defend and it'll blow over, like most early D1 trains do" type of reaction... also, I'm obsessed with him being obsessed with me.

In a game this small, where there's only 2 or 3 (maximum) scum, it would make little sense for a couple scum to be out in the open redirecting anything.

In a game this small, where there's only 2 or 3 (maximum) scum, it would make little sense for a couple scum to be out in the open redirecting anything.

No, I don't mean to imply that there are multiple scum doing it... I just said it was curious to me to see a couple people doing it. Just making an observation mostly for myself to come back to when we learn CTM's alignment. It would be one of those "was it the guy initiating the redirect, or the guys getting behind it" type of deals IF CTM is in fact scum. Nothing to over-read into, which is why I just put it out as a breadcrumb for myself more than anything else.

Brett is terrible at Mafia.

I believe Crusher is saying that last game Brett pushed an early "go after Crusher because he's bad at being scum" case, similar to what you are pushing in this game as he quoted, and Brett turned out to be scum.

I realize that BG is prodding us, but this is still really only the second game day. Voting for someone because they're the high man? Don't like.

unvote

vote: JF80

This. It's a little too early for that kind of thing. Then again, this kind of thing is normal for 80, and it's why he always gets lynched (deservedly so, I might add).

Archived