Reservoir Dogs Mafia

Bleedin Green

Couple of observations:

- Crusher has me LMFAO so far this game.

- JIF isn't funny at all. Seriously, over-explaining "here we go" as a joke? ******* idiot.

- Pac isn't funny either, at some point he'll have to learn to cope with the fact that Mexican jokes being cracked about a PR who gets all uppity about them, are funnier than him saying "hey rich white guy, you are a rich white guy" as a come back.

- CTM is scum.

Unvote Sharrow.

Vote Ape

You're so stupid. You totally fell for my trap. We got one guys. See's what he's doing? I do.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Couple of observations:

- Crusher has me LMFAO so far this game.

- JIF isn't funny at all. Seriously, over-explaining "here we go" as a joke? ******* idiot.

- Pac isn't funny either, at some point he'll have to learn to cope with the fact that Mexican jokes being cracked about a PR who gets all uppity about them, are funnier than him saying "hey rich white guy, you are a rich white guy" as a come back.

- CTM is scum.

Little early to be making list.. Noted.

queue the Slats freakout...

with 11 players I'm guessing either 3 scum or 2 souped up scum and a SK... It's been years since I've seen the movie but I think a SK would make sense with the theme.

:scare:

I haven't seen the movie in a while, either, but if I recall there were only two cops in it: the under cover guy, and the one Mr. Blond brought in the trunk. 2/11 seems more balanced than 3/11. The movie had plenty of blood, I'd expect the game to, too.

Sharrow isn't going to be able to hide in an 11-player game. And if he's town, he's highly valuable. Speaking of which, where's slats?

I still have real life. Trying to get a bunch of stuff done today before I start my midnights at 7PM tonight (blah, blah, real life, vote slats, etc.). I'll be around some this weekend, and more the next couple of weeks.

I haven't seen the movie in a while, either, but if I recall there were only two cops in it: the under cover guy, and the one Mr. Blond brought in the trunk. 2/11 seems more balanced than 3/11. The movie had plenty of blood, I'd expect the game to, too.

I still have real life. Trying to get a bunch of stuff done today before I start my midnights at 7PM tonight (blah, blah, real life, vote slats, etc.). I'll be around some this weekend, and more the next couple of weeks.

FOS Slats

There were 3 cops in the movie. Tim Roth's character, the one who got tortured, and the black cop who Roth reported to.

Since he was the only black guy in the movie, that must be Hess.

unvote

vote:Hess

There were 3 cops in the movie. Tim Roth's character, the one who got tortured, and the black cop who Roth reported to.

Since he was the only black guy in the movie, that must be Hess.

unvote

vote:Hess

bwhahahahahaha

I loved those role playing scenes on the roof.

Archived