TOM MOORE: the only reason we had some decent play calls in the red zone..

BornJetsFan1983

<p class="mod-header">

Its amazing how all of a sudden people forget shotty is horrible. We saw some of the old plays get shut down all game and then all of a sudden when we needed a TD after those shotty tried and true plays failed yet again, we saw it. Plays designed to score, use our talent and namely the advantage of burress.

Have no doubt that it was TOM MOORE making those calls. You can actually tell when he took over play-calling. Its night and day. I don't even think he's all that genius i just think he isn't a complete retard like Shotty. Who would have thought to use Burress and his natural advantage in the RED ZONE.

I think its plain as day to see. If you're one of these guys who want to forget how the fist 6 games have gone and dismiss the fact that all of a sudden out of now where and almost effortlessly burress grabbed 3 TD's your crazy.

This game proves shotty is not only a bad Off Coord, but that anyone even a 70 plus year old man can use the talent on offense to put up points. Damn Kirley was even catching the ball.

In closing shotty sucks...

Tom Moore is back

October, 23, 2011

Oct 23

11:59

AM ET

By Rich Cimini

Maybe it's a coincidence. Or maybe the Jets summoned him to New Jersey to provide some hands-on assistance. But offensive consultant Tom Moore is back with the team -- for Sunday, anyway.

The former longtime Colts offensive coordinator spent training camp with the Jets, helping out the coaching staff. Since the start of the season, he has been working out of his home in Hilton Head, S.C., doing advance scouting (via film breakdown) on the upcoming opponents. He also has been reviewing Jets practices and sending along thoughts and suggestions to the offensive staff.

But isn't it interesting that, with coordinator Brian Schottenheimer under fire and the offense struggling (especially in the first quarter), Moore is back. He was on the field during the pre-game warm ups, working with TE Dustin Keller. It'll be interesting to see where he is during the game. My guess is the coaches' booth.

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/jets/post/_/id/8315/the-real-story-on-tom-moore

So tom moore wasn't calling the plays...I was convinced he had to be because of the level of play being far better and not seeming so retarded. I apologize to Jet Nation for putting false information. Its a sad day not only because i was wrong but Shotty is indeed still making the calls. DAMN IT..but hey maybe it finally clicked it took a couple seasons and have this one but maybe shotty isnt a retard anymore..time will tell i suppose

tom Moore will never be an OC again guys. All you have to do is find an interview from this past summer at Jets camp. It sounds like he has the onset of Parkinson's disease and would never be PHYSICALLY able to get the plays in on time-sadly

Its a sad day not only because i was wrong but Shotty is indeed still making the calls. DAMN IT..but hey maybe it finally clicked it took a couple seasons and have this one but maybe shotty isnt a retard anymore..time will tell i suppose

So now we're pissed that Schottenheimer did well? I'm reminded of a call to WSCR: "God forbid the Bears win the Super Bowl...then we'll never get rid of Lovie!"

It's not hard to call pass plays when you have Peyton Manning under center; one of the greatest QB's of all-time. Peyton Manning was the one in Indy, who read opposing D's as a field general that we've never seen before. Tom Moore is overrated, sorry guys, but he is. Lets not act like Tom Moore ran that Colts offense, when we all know #18 was the man who led the Colts. Enough is enough already. Moore would have been nothing in Indy without Peyton Manning... As is the Colts of today with #18 under center.

By Rich Cimini

Maybe it's a coincidence. Or maybe the Jets summoned him to New Jersey to provide some hands-on assistance. But offensive consultant Tom Moore is back with the team -- for Sunday, anyway.

Rich Cimini

Offensive consultant Tom Moore attended Sunday's win over the Chargers and was spotted on the field during the pre-game warm ups, fueling wild speculation that he took an active role in the offensive operation.

By Rich Cimini

Rich Cimini

Offensive consultant Tom Moore attended Sunday's win over the Chargers and was spotted on the field during the pre-game warm ups, fueling wild speculation that he took an active role in the offensive operation.

yeah ya got to love Rich

So now we're pissed that Schottenheimer did well? I'm reminded of a call to WSCR: "God forbid the Bears win the Super Bowl...then we'll never get rid of Lovie!"

Im not pissed he did well Im pissed he is still here . Shotty has been know for a decent game here and there and we dont need that crap what we need is consistency. We start seeing this week in and week out then thats a different story. All we proved yesterday was that we have the talent to do it all we need is to mix it up a bit like when we sprinkled in the hurry up in the first quarter. Anything helps

Pathetic. He called a good ******* game, give him credit. No one is saying you have to like him. I hate him just as much as anyone else, but I give him credit.

A good game huh? yeah that first half was awesome... no seriously i'm pretty sure i just did give him credit, i literally corrected myself for not giving him credit maybe you didn't read the post or perhaps you forgot what you read. In any case , a ******* much better second half it was.

I never asked if it was ok to like him nor heard anyone say i should...what are you talking about?

Out of curiousity, what exactly are the Jets paying Moore to do?

Consult.

A good game huh? yeah that first half was awesome... no seriously i'm pretty sure i just did give him credit, i literally corrected myself for not giving him credit maybe you didn't read the post or perhaps you forgot what you read. In any case , a ******* much better second half it was.

I never asked if it was ok to like him nor heard anyone say i should...what are you talking about?

Ummm, they were moving the ball fine in the first half. I don't think Schotty called for Sanchez to throw the ball to the other team in easy field goal range or for Keller to hand the ball to the other team for a TD. In fact, Moore was working with Keller right before the game. Maybe we should blame him.

Archived