SOA Mafia Game Thread

StraightCash

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So who are you gonna vote for, JiF, AVM, or Jetscode? I was thinking about SMC but JC didn't bother answering my question so I doubt he's getting lynched. However this could and probably will end up being the longest D1 like, ever so who knows. modfail imo for the record.

Honestly, at this point my vote is on SMC for 2 reasons. For starters, after last game he deserves to be the first one killed. Besides that, I still don't like that post he made regarding him being scum, it just reeks like an intentional ploy. This is the same guy who made up a freakin' post restriction, so I'm always very wary of crap like that out of him. He always likes to pull the "OMG scum would never do that" crap when he's scum. Not a whole lot to it, but beyond that, I don't see much of anything to work off of for anyone.

Honestly, at this point my vote is on SMC for 2 reasons. For starters, after last game he deserves to be the first one killed. Besides that, I still don't like that post he made regarding him being scum, it just reeks like an intentional ploy. This is the same guy who made up a freakin' post restriction, so I'm always very wary of crap like that out of him. He always likes to pull the "OMG scum would never do that" crap when he's scum. Not a whole lot to it, but beyond that, I don't see much of anything to work off of for anyone.

this is compelling, but if we always followed, ape and jif would never make it past day 1

The I'm scum bit bothered me too. I wanted to go after what would be low posters such as JC and what Vic would be this game (sharrow gets a D1 pass). JC I like to poke b/c he's the most OMGUS player ever (EDIT besides good ole Smash). He seems more town tbh now that he's defending like some angry old dude. Vic hasn't really engaged with me which is worrisome. I've been leaning SMC but JC refused to answer whether it was a good idea, so **** it, he still get my vote until he answers me.

ok so apparently I have to take the wheel earlier than I'd like...

1. Jif

2. Ape

3. 80

4. Crusher

5. SMC

6. Verbal

7. CTM

8. Wombat

9. AVM

10. JC

11. BG

12. Hess

13. Pac

14. Sharrow

15. Vic

16. DPR

First off I don't think I've ever seen a list filled with more schmucks in my life... Secondly I'm surprised about the lack of game related content from a few of these names. Even when they're not familiar with the source material people like CTMutt, sh*tshow, and El SMC do a little leg work by reading a wiki to share with the crowd.

In this game they have done less than nothing. Now it's certainly not iron clad but my early guess is one of them being dirty whether it be scum or a sk.

I'll unvote

vote SMC

and see what I can see..

I'm slightly hesitant to unvote JC as he doesn't seem to want to be engaged with any other players than the 3 who were voting him prior to AVM. Easy cop out...but it's early I guess. but where's the magic 8-ball? I asked him flat out about SMC

Should I vote for SMC instead?

...and he didn't bother to reply yet he posted twice after I asked

But UNVOTE VOTE SMC

BTW is Dragonmount having a nerd convention this week or something?

I'm slightly hesitant to unvote JC as he doesn't seem to want to be engaged with any other players than the 3 who were voting him prior to AVM. Easy cop out...but it's early I guess. but where's the magic 8-ball? I asked him flat out about SMC

...and he didn't bother to reply yet he posted twice after I asked

But UNVOTE VOTE SMC

BTW is Dragonmount having a nerd convention this week or something?

FTR...I took SMCs "I am scum" as emo response to the last game...nothing more nothing less...as Day 1 cases...we have lynched for less...but I have my doubts.

You guys are hysterical with your internet Bravado and the phrases you coined. I personally was robbed of the greatest Mafia saying of all time. "The Mafia Goodness" It's such an amazing act of interwebz brilliance someone at DM stole it and used it to describe one of their forums. So you guys should just shut up and enjoy my greatness. Thank you.

You guys are hysterical with your internet Bravado and the phrases you coined. I personally was robbed of the greatest Mafia saying of all time. "The Mafia Goodness" It's such an amazing act of interwebz brilliance

someone at DM stole it and used it to describe one of their forums. So you guys should just shut up and enjoy my greatness. Thank you.

you guys are pathetic with your bravado and phrases you coined, now let me join u in your patheticness

I could go back there...what do you make of Hess?

You could go back there? For what? Because SatanFan80 has a hard on for me and keeps campaigning my lynch for no reason?

Or is it OMGUS because the Ape's got you nailed and I'm following his masterful lead? Ding!

You guys are hysterical with your internet Bravado and the phrases you coined. I personally was robbed of the greatest Mafia saying of all time. "The Mafia Goodness" It's such an amazing act of interwebz brilliance someone at DM stole it and used it to describe one of their forums. So you guys should just shut up and enjoy my greatness. Thank you.

Truth. You took over the ambassador of mafia from Doggin when you created this separate forum and coined teh mafia godness.

The reality is, all of us are trying to be you. You are the greatest interwebz persona ever. Its why I wooed you to be my muffin top.

<3 4eva

Archived