SOA Mafia Game Thread

StraightCash

Ape's little rant doesn't belong in the same sentance as crushers drunken wookie rant

LOL I don't know. I miss old school Ape. I laughed at the "meme". No idea. New Ape is polish the nails on the suit annoying arrogant. Like I want to sometimes hit him in the the back of the head with a shovel...or more appropriate a 5 iron, annoying. I was smiling as I read his rant. Seemed genuine to me, but I didn't know it was premeditated as JiF is saying. Must of missed that. You were slightly funny once drunk too.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ape's little rant doesn't belong in the same sentance as crushers drunken wookie rant

Thats because this game is slower than whale sh*t ( I should know). The Star Wars game was hopping and I had alot of you guys to interact with. That being said.. it's not a good rant until your mod killed. Amateurs!!

Thats because this game is slower than whale sh*t ( I should know). The Star Wars game was hopping and I had alot of you guys to interact with. That being said.. it's not a good rant until your mod killed. Amateurs!!

fat .... and humble, what a guy!

LOL I don't know. I miss old school Ape. I laughed at the "meme". No idea. New Ape is polish the nails on the suit annoying arrogant. Like I want to sometimes hit him in the the back of the head with a shovel...or more appropriate a 5 iron, annoying. I was smiling as I read his rant. Seemed genuine to me, but I didn't know it was premeditated as JiF is saying. Must of missed that. You were slightly funny once drunk too.

CTM is slightly funny drunk because its like reading another language trying to read his typing.

The old Ape was awesome for the lulz because he was so awful and arrogant at the same time. Now, he's awesome and arrogant so it pisses you off more. Still not funny though. Sad and pathetic and wishes he was as cool as me.

I basically said it was the interaction with you guys that made that rant funny. Especially you. I think Bleedin killing me after made it that much better. All good fat comics usually die in their prime.

I know, I was being serious, not sarcastic... imo, that was all you and it was hilarity

This thread is making the mafia forum start to compete with the football forum in terms of unreadable piles of steaming horse crap. It's making me want to switch my vote to one of the chronic masturbators going at it in this thread.

4RLZ

This thread is making the mafia forum start to compete with the football forum in terms of unreadable piles of steaming horse crap. It's making me want to switch my vote to one of the chronic masturbators going at it in this thread.

someones depends are in a bunch

lol... I wasn't trying for anything epic last night, was just sh*tted up real good and catching up. Some of your responses are awesome though... Good stuff.

And I'll be the first to admit Crusher's wookie rant meltdown was for the ages... My posts last night don't belong in the same convo.

Anyway, be back later ... Quality time with my girl now. :)

lol... I wasn't trying for anything epic last night, was just sh*tted up real good and catching up. Some of your responses are awesome though... Good stuff.

And I'll be the first to admit Crusher's wookie rant meltdown was for the ages... My posts last night don't belong in the same convo.

Anyway, be back later ... Quality time with my girl now. :)

Sucks to be her.

Archived