SOA Mafia Game Thread

StraightCash

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rules: You know them. Follow the spirit of the game.

I'd love to modkill somebody and take away BG's crown as the only one, so try me.

BTW, you should probably clarify whether or not you have an issue with post editing, seeing as how that's one rule that has a tendency to change based on the mod. Especially since Pac will edit every post he makes 8 different times if you let him.

As far as you mod-killing anyone... why don't you just take it easy kiddo, you've got to earn that honor first, and then let the player in question do the very same.

I bet you'd like to tear that a$$ up. Would you let the girl watch? How would you keep the guy from moving? drug him? tape? Or would you go old school with some rope?

I repped, but still felt sick to my stomach while doing it.

Just waiting on:

Vic

AVM

Crush

DPR

Ape, could you follow up with DPR on DM?

And if anyone sees the other 4 in the football forum tell them to come check in.

I love how we now consider Ape to be a DMer. I'm not sure who is more insulted - the Ape......or DM.

Not dead, but on monkey business so he wont be able to post as much. Which means, he'll only be the leading poster by maybe 20 posts instead of 50.

LOL.. He will have plenty of time to case and lay strategy but will not have time to recap his own path to success he insisted he had regardless of the outcome of the game. For one I will miss it.

Good job, Crusher.

Vote: Crusher

Too bad slats isn't in the game to ignore what I say. That, and Pac modconfirmed is going to make it difficult for me.

No white chocolate? Sad. Watching him ignore you is fun.

Pac is a confirmed innocent. I say Day 3 JiF go's after him anyways.

LOL.. He will have plenty of time to case and lay strategy but will not have time to recap his own path to success he insisted he had regardless of the outcome of the game. For one I will miss it.

No white chocolate? Sad. Watching him ignore you is fun.

Pac is a confirmed innocent. I say Day 3 JiF go's after him anyways.

Day 3? I'm ready to lynch his a$$ now just for sh*ts and giggles.

And are we still waiting on the Pirate? Jeez, those F'ing DMers. Who invited those ****s over here anyway?

Day 3? I'm ready to lynch his a$$ now just for sh*ts and giggles.

And are we still waiting on the Pirate? Jeez, those F'ing DMers. Who invited those ****s over here anyway?

I did actually. After you scared away JVOR, Danx, Smash and a bunch of our own homegrown crop we have to look elsewhere for players. At this rate we are going to have to start sending monkey out to other Mafia boards to bring us players. Our put you on the Geek to Geek dating sight and see if you can go score us a couple ton of players.

I did actually. After you scared away JVOR, Danx, Smash and a bunch of our own homegrown crop we have to look elsewhere for players. At this rate we are going to have to start sending monkey out to other Mafia boards to bring us players. Our put you on the Geek to Geek dating sight and see if you can go score us a couple ton of players.

I'll have you know, I've hashed out my differences with JVOR and Smash in seperate PM's. I'm good with both of those guys. Dan X? I think she was falling for me and JVOR was getting jealous.

I'm a man of the people. Those guys love me. Our relationship is so much stronger because we overcame adversity.

Actually I think I'm at fault for that :(

Archived