SOA Mafia Game Thread

StraightCash

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vote CTM

He made the same sh*tty joke that the Ape made. Must be scum.

Like you making the same sh*tty joke as Verbal earlier. Just when I think you can't fail any harder, you out-do yourself.

Here we go, lynch CTM. Here we go!

Whelp... CTM is town. Isn't this "here we go" nonsense how you embarrassed yourself last game?

Like you making the same sh*tty joke as Verbal earlier. Just when I think you can't fail any harder, you out-do yourself.

Whelp... CTM is town. Isn't this "here we go" nonsense how you embarrassed yourself last game?

I'm sorry, who's Verbal?

And I wasnt embarassed, that dumbass Slats killed you. I knew you were town all along. I just like yanking on the monkeys' tail. Didnt you notice how boring the game became after you died?

Tell everyone about the Sharrow/Verbal link again. That was a good one.

I made a mistake. Not as bad as yours in failing to hammer Crusher and then ignoring him throughout the game. "Oh, there's no way Hess would let Crusher at L-1. No way!"

That reminds me ...

Vote: Crusher

I'm glad you won, Crusher. You totally punked those guys. You were awesome that game. Dead serious.

puhleeze.. your catastrophic play is what caused the town to lose the last game. you and JiF made a better scum team than Crusher and Hess.

you ingrate.

I'm sorry, who's Verbal?

And I wasnt embarassed, that dumbass Slats killed you. I knew you were town all along. I just like yanking on the monkeys' tail. Didnt you notice how boring the game became after you died?

That guy you were positive was scum and that you were the greatest scumhunter ever and all that sh*t. Except.....he was town. Oops, right? Yeah, even the greatest scumhunter ever can be wrong about 10 times in a row, amirite? Still the best, JiF. Still the best.

/sarcasm, in case you're too dim to notice

That guy you were positive was scum and that you were the greatest scumhunter ever and all that sh*t. Except.....he was town. Oops, right? Yeah, even the greatest scumhunter ever can be wrong about 10 times in a row, amirite? Still the best, JiF. Still the best.

he is

puhleeze.. your catastrophic play is what caused the town to lose the last game. you and JiF made a better scum team than Crusher and Hess.

you ingrate.

WTF ever! Everyone got to see the enormous vagina you were last game. And I was the only one not fooled by Crusher.

Water under the bridge though, lets kill CTM. I know you're down.

Hey, when you completely own someone the way I own you...you get a little too confident sometimes. What can I say. #14

he is

I will ******* crush you.

Lets string this pos up! LFP

Archived