SOA Mafia Game Thread

StraightCash

Hey, when you completely own someone the way I own you...you get a little too confident sometimes. What can I say. #14

The only thing you own around here are a bunch of gay jokes aimed at you. Looking forward to yet another stellar scumhunting performance from you this game.

Still sarcasm, btw.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only thing you own around here are a bunch of gay jokes aimed at you. Looking forward to yet another stellar scumhunting performance from you this game.

Still sarcasm, btw.

You are my bitch. I sniff you out like Crusher on a bacon scent. 1 miss doesnt change that.

Would you be offended if I said I think Ape is a better scumhunter than you?

I'll slap your damn mouth.

Vote Count:

Vic (1): Wombat

DPR (1): Verbal

SMC (1): Ape

CTM (4): Jif, Hess, Pac, AVM

Hess (1): BG

Crusher (1): SMC

80 (2): 80, Crusher

With 16 alive it takes 9 votes to lynch

Mod note: Vic, I didn't count your vote because I am not setting a precedent of tallying unbolded votes. I've already begun to hate keeping up vote counts, so its to much to ask for me to do that AND actually read what you guys are writing.

Vote Count:

Vic (1): Wombat

DPR (1): Verbal

SMC (1): Ape

CTM (4): Jif, Hess, Pac, AVM

Hess (1): BG

Crusher (1): SMC

80 (2): 80, Crusher

With 16 alive it takes 9 votes to lynch

Mod note: Vic, I didn't count your vote because I am not setting a precedent of tallying unbolded votes. I've already begun to hate keeping up vote counts, so its to much to ask for me to do that AND actually read what you guys are writing.

Whiny bitch mod is a fag.

In all seriousness, I don't like these 80 votes at all.

Vote: Vic

FoS: Crusher

One of the things I learned from last game was never to get in the way of a train without knowing the alignment of the vote getter.

Unvote: Crusher

Vote: WWWWombat

Catching up. What do you think?

Haven't gotten to play again tonight...school (and the girl) are consuming my time recently (no, that's not an excuse anyone else...). Anyways....lot of good things, few negative things. They took the punch out of noob tubes, which is nice...and I like what they've done with the kill streaks. .50 Cal with the ACOG is ridiculous though, not too pleased with that. Maps are more detailed, and only a couple are really camper-prone. Couple of new game types...one is sort of like a team version of king of the hill while the other requires you pick up the dog tags of any killed enemy player, or else the kill doesn't "count" towards your team total. The game does have a bit of a learning curve from Black Ops. Once they get the bugs out, it'll be better than Black Ops IMO.

/flexes abs

AWWWW YEA TEH VICIOUS RETURNZ

so, nothing to talk about really.

Vote: J80

We are still doing day 1 80 trains right?

TEH VICIOUS FTMFW.

Love you to. 360 gamertag is br3ttw4rd. Lets MW3 it up. Same w/ you AVM

I'll add you tomorrow for sure man...no guarantee when I'll get on though.

Archived