SOA Mafia Game Thread

StraightCash

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The last thing you said was you can read me and I'm scum. Losing that little tidbit of info would have been a disaster.

Did you write a reaction?

Of course that lame pig Pac wouldn't read a case... he's only a confirmed townie, why would he pay attention?

vote BG going with my gut here. He's been relatively friendly and mostly unde the radar while not being obviously inactive. Contributing enough to not set off that alarm.

I'm cool with this, I've been watching him

vote BG

I like the votes on BG.

Going back to that vote train analysis I did, he was one of the names that stayed on SMC. Except, he's been playing clean like Verbal... while the tards like Hess, 80 and Wombat have been shady.

Me thinks the clean ones are always the dirty ones.

Vote BG

Plus I want to keep having teh fuxion with vic.

When did you get so succinct? Have carpal tunnel or something?

What do you want me to tell you, I haven't had a great read much of this game, so not a ton to say. Pretty much the only time I had anything worthwhile to really contribute was the DPR catch and then I'm sure I rambled on far longer about that than I really needed to. Plus the recent endless ramblings of certain other posters on this board have made me come to realize how obnoxious constant long posts can get, so I've made an effort to not do that.

Not to mention, having a real job with real work to do has affected my ability to sit here and spend 30 minutes on a single post.

Archived