SOA Mafia Game Thread

StraightCash

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After Saturday, every Jets-related point I make will be that much more significant because of my how super-insightful my relationship with Tanny is gonna be. If you guys want to carry that over into mafia too, I wouldn't blame you.

The a$$ kissing in that lunch will be a site to behold

It almost feels like Ape is some sort of 3rd party. So yeah, JesusCode, Wombat and Verb would make the funniest scum team maybe ever. Their QT must/would be like 1 and a half pages long.

BTW today was the most boringest day like ever.

Just checked my PM. Nope. Not a 3rd party... I did however, lead town to 1 scum and 1 SK. I can understand why you'd get the feeling you are expressing here, totally legit.. definitely not poop flinging. Haha.. dork.

The a$$ kissing in that lunch will be a site to behold

In their defense it is hard when you're actually talking to the person.. I really was talking to Damien Woody this morning and I couldn't pull the trigger on questions.. mostly because that's not what we were talking about and I didn't want to seem like a douche.

BG on the other hand is a douche. Maybe he'll just fire away.. especially in that setting.

def ask about Manning... and show him you schitty stats, I'm sure he'll be floored by your acumen and hire you on the spot

BG should show trader Mike the photo of your gross body you keep PM'ing me... then when Mike gets up to puke... he can grab his phone, call Schotty and fire him.

Woudl totally work.

In their defense it is hard when you're actually talking to the person.. I really was talking to Damien Woody this morning and I couldn't pull the trigger on questions.. mostly because that's not what we were talking about and I didn't want to seem like a douche.

BG on the other hand is a douche. Maybe he'll just fire away.. especially in that setting.

Woody is a cool dude though, he's someone you talk to about steak and sexy ladies. Mike T? ****, I might inadvertently wedgie that awkward ******* geek.

you're a pussy, it's cool.

BG should show trader Mike the photo of your gross body you keep PM'ing me... then when Mike gets up to puke... he can grab his phone, call Schotty and fire him.

Woudl totally work.

You are a sick ****, how you can parlay this conversation into that thought is truly grotesque

At least it would be devoid of the following:

I'm caraaaazie!!! Love you guys! /slight homo

I don't know - killlll meeeee! I love you /total homo

flhlsdjghsdfhgjkhsdfghd yeah I don't know what I said either - weeeeeeeee!

CAH-RAY-ZEEEEEE Hess impressions are so much better than the real thing.

*honks horn*

*runs over cat*

*hugs self with marshmallow fluff*

*smokes doobie*

*pee's in JIF designer shampoo*

*drive's off into the sunset*

My favorite is still SatanFan80 but it doesnt seem like anyone else wants to go there.

Between, Wwwbgay, BG, Verb, who have the most votes...I'd lean toward Verb...I like some of what Ape is laying out and he pinged me early but I wasnt sure if it was omgus when he was campaigning my lynch on day 1.

Vote Verbal

Whoa, I'm still alive? I feel like voting 80 for saying he did work casing me and Verbal but I think I'm going to

Vote: Hess instead for not contributing much.

You're scum. You're trying to gage the sentiment of other players and now trying to make a swing push. You know or think Ape, CTM, Verb and 80 could join. My vote stays.

I think we can very confidently dismiss this possibility after tonight.

Ask him why, with such a passionate and championship starved fanbase, the franchise is nowhere near as committed to winning as franchises like the Steelers and Patriots.

Everything else should fall in line after that.

I hope you guys make him really uncomfortable. I hope you all don't lose your nerve when he tries to charm you. You should all get together beforehand so you're all on the same page.

We're talking about the same guy who got Kellen Clemens to take a paycut to be the # 3 quarterback.

Archived