My take on this disaster

Jetfan13

1) So many coverage mistakes, WTF was that? On the coaches.

2) Wasn't anyone watching the Steelers and Giants killing the pats* with TE's over the middle? On Schotty

3) Why do they ever throw the ball to Greene? On Sanchez

4) What happen to the O-Line? On Callahan

5) Special Teams? Not so F'ing special. On Westhoff

6) no pass rush..On Pettine

So lets summarize...........

ah hell, the whole team sucked.

i say we trade for chris johnson and desean jackson....

even if we suck in real life, at least we'd have a pretttttyy nasty madden team

We could have Jerry Rice, Randy Moss and Don Maynard on this team and still all we'd do is throw slants and 5 yard "sit" routes to the tailback.

2) Wasn't anyone watching the Steelers and Giants killing the pats* with TE's over the middle? On Schotty

Not that I disagree with you, but you don't think any of it is on the players? Except Sanchez of course

There were times we had a pass rush, its just whoever got to brady couldnt tackle, they completely wiffed!

There were times we had a pass rush, its just whoever got to brady couldnt tackle, they completely wiffed!

The only one that got close to Brady was Maybin. He incredibly missed him twice on the same play,

Jets pass rush had 0 sacks and 1 QB hit, The Pats terrible D had 5 sacks and 9 QB knockdowns. That explains alot

The only one that got close to Brady was Maybin. He incredibly missed him twice on the same play,

Jets pass rush had 0 sacks and 1 QB hit, The Pats terrible D had 5 sacks and 9 QB knockdowns. That explains alot

Pace was sniffing bradys shoes on a play or two as well...and couldnt bring him down

Actually as much as I hate him, Cimini was right on today.

Cover your eyes

November, 14, 2011

Nov 14

12:29

PM ET

By Rich Cimini

It was ugly, all right -- Patriots 37, Jets 16. Let's sift through the rubble:

THREE UP

David Harris. There wasn't much to get excited about, but Harris had two tackles for loss and made a nice third-down stop on Danny Woodhead, pulling him down from behind.

Darrelle Revis. He did a nice job on Wes Welker, holding the Energizer Bunny to six catches for 46 yards. Not all of them came against Revis, but you get the drift.

Gene Steratore. You know you're reaching when you give a shout-out to the referee, but Steratore showed some heart. He got his face bloodied when reaching into a scrum, but he kept on doing his thing.

THREE DOWN

Mark Sanchez. It's games like this that make you wonder if he's the future. He missed some open receivers, his pocket presence was awful and, of course, there was "the stupidest thing in football history" -- his ill-advised timeout at the end of the first half. Rex Ryan is going to regret that line.

Rex Ryan. He was schooled by Bill Belichick. The Jets got beat by three players -- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski and Andre Carter -- and a bunch of no-name, bottom-of-the-depth chart defensive players. That's an indictment of Ryan and his staff.

• S Eric Smith. You hate to single out one guy from the defense, but Smith got roughed up a lot by Gronowski. Smith also had a facemask penalty.

This sums it up real good.

Rex Ryan. He was schooled by Bill Belichick. The Jets got beat by three players -- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski and Andre Carter -- and a bunch of no-name, bottom-of-the-depth chart defensive players. That's an indictment of Ryan and his staff.

So we all see coaching issues, many speak about WR's running lazy routes, play calling is horrible and the easy thing to do is point at Sanchez ? As much work as he puts into this team (which is all we hear) I have a hard time blaming him when he throws an out and the WR's run the opposite.

So we all see coaching issues, many speak about WR's running lazy routes, play calling is horrible and the easy thing to do is point at Sanchez ? As much work as he puts into this team (which is all we hear) I have a hard time blaming him when he throws an out and the WR's run the opposite.

Or the ball goes through Greenes hands (again) right to Ninkcompoop..

This was a complete and utter disaster of a game from the coaching to the waterboys. ******* horrible. Nobody is without blame.

1) Mike Tannenbaum - Never addressed obvious needs for a pure pass rusher and totally ignores the fact that our safetys suck. Both of those needs were on display last night.

2) Rex Ryan - Could be his worst game with the jets. This team was not prepared to play such an important game and he was totally outcoached by bellichick. Absolutely horrible game planning.

3) Schotty - Questionable play calling as always. They really should have run the ball more and controlled the clock.

4) Players - Awful execution from start to finish. Missed chip shot FG, 2 or 3 missed int's, fumbles, int's, blown coverage time and time again, stupid penalties, calling time out when they should have let the clock run down. I could go on an on.....

5) Waterboys - they sucked also. Guilty by association.

things are never as bad as they seem after a loss

just like things are never as good as they seem after a win

go ahead and rant and rave about how firing coach A will make this player catch a football, that player not call time out and another guy make a kick.

once that's all out of the system, remember last night was 1 game and it wasn't a single elimination. there is more football to be played and they have the Broncos in 3 days.

things are never as bad as they seem after a loss

just like things are never as good as they seem after a win

go ahead and rant and rave about how firing coach A will make this player catch a football, that player not call time out and another guy make a kick.

once that's all out of the system, remember last night was 1 game and it wasn't a single elimination. there is more football to be played and they have the Broncos in 3 days.

well played

One word can sum it all up for this Jets fan Al...DISGUSTED. I'm really getting sick and tired of investing so much of my emotional being to this crappy team. Year in and year out we sit at our computers wondering when itt's ever going to change and it never does. I could care less about the "but Rex brought us to 2 AFCC games in a row" crap-it's not enough, I want a Super Bowl at least APPEARANCE if not a championship...at this point I hope I can get myself a Sunday gig so I won't even have to watch a DVR'd game if I know we are going to lose anyway. I'm getting burned out with the Jets.

One word can sum it all up for this Jets fan Al...DISGUSTED. I'm really getting sick and tired of investing so much of my emotional being to this crappy team. Year in and year out we sit at our computers wondering when itt's ever going to change and it never does. I could care less about the "but Rex brought us to 2 AFCC games in a row" crap-it's not enough, I want a Super Bowl at least APPEARANCE if not a championship...at this point I hope I can get myself a Sunday gig so I won't even have to watch a DVR'd game if I know we are going to lose anyway. I'm getting burned out with the Jets.

I hear u Jimmy..to be honest, I kind of expected a clunker...wasn't really that surpised.

I hear u Jimmy..to be honest, I kind of expected a clunker...wasn't really that surpised.

You know what sucks and is something I'm really sick and tired of? The whole "I like it better when nobody picks us and we're the underdogs" thing. I'm tired of everybody thinking the only way the Jets can or will be succdessful is if nobody picks us and everybody underestimates us. To me that's nothing more than the Same Old Jets. Never being able to handle success and always being afraid for the other shoe to drop is a crappy way to be a football fan.

I had a saying years ago, went like this...see the Jets on sunday, and then the head shrinker on monday.

I had a saying years ago, went like this...see the Jets on sunday, and then the head shrinker on monday.

the ONLY good thing to come out of this game Sunday night is that we only have to wait until Thursday night to try and make amends...we BETTER not let Tebow beat us...

the ONLY good thing to come out of this game Sunday night is that we only have to wait until Thursday night to try and make amends...we BETTER not let Tebow beat us...

To be Very Honest...the Bronco's are NOT IN OUR LEAGUE....they are the poster child or a one dimensional team...if we loose this game...its only on Rex's shoulders...I don't want to hear we only had a day to prepare, it's a thursday night game, we had to fly..that's all excuses for not getting your team ready to play another game...If you are who you say you are i.e. a championship team, then you go into Denver and you absolutely demolish this team...PERIOD.

Archived