Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer's Red Christmas: Finder's Keepers, Loser's Die

HessStation

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not even going to touch that unless we get some evidence to suggest otherwise. At this point, we have a slow moving game without a lot of info. Brett played scummy and got nailed for it. JC's play is questionable and he was way too excited about a CTM lynch. Everyone else is just kind of hanging back and evaluating.

*talking about JiF's conversion comment. meh

I'm not even going to touch that unless we get some evidence to suggest otherwise. At this point, we have a slow moving game without a lot of info. Brett played scummy and got nailed for it. JC's play is questionable and he was way too excited about a CTM lynch. Everyone else is just kind of hanging back and evaluating.

I agree with that, odd comment by jif.. but he's my biggest town read atm

Head Elf apparently lost his mind due to the acid traps. Even hours after the drug wore off on the island’s two opposing armies Head Elf was still out of his head. At one point he even stormed into one of the bunkers where elves were reloading ammunition, thinking he was back in Santa’s workshop… as Bob Knight circa 1992. It was a terrible, most unfortunate scene.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RPqmdtxnvw

Absolute greatest post EVER

I agree with that, odd comment by jif.. but he's my biggest town read atm

Why? I'm just trying to make sense of the 2 roles being on the same side. I honestly dont get why you'd have them both as town. Makes zero sense. Unless maybe there is a conversion. I understand there hasnt been anything to indicate such - but just threw it out there. Its not like I'm pushing an agenda.

But like Vic said below...Crazy Hess is crazy. We all should have known to throw logic out the window of his car while he was typing the game up at 100mph.

So rule 1 of playing a Hess mod game. Don't use logic. Ever.

Definitely goes down in mafia lore.

Definitely weird. <3

Why? I'm just trying to make sense of the 2 roles being on the same side. I honestly dont get why you'd have them both as town. Makes zero sense. Unless maybe there is a conversion. I understand there hasnt been anything to indicate such - but just threw it out there. Its not like I'm pushing an agenda.

But like Vic said below...Crazy Hess is crazy. We all should have known to throw logic out the window of his car while he was typing the game up at 100mph.

why is it odd that you'd bring that up? You answered your own question. Hess making a game that doesn't fit into a nice little box is way more likely an explanation. Even a hyper rolled up scum team should come to mind before conversion. My experience is that often times people who try and shoehorn a conversion angle into the game don't have a town agenda..It doesn't even fit with the source material, i think

why is it odd that you'd bring that up? You answered your own question. Hess making a game that doesn't fit into a nice little box is way more likely an explanation. Even a hyper rolled up scum team should come to mind before conversion. My experience is that often times people who try and shoehorn a conversion angle into the game don't have a town agenda..It doesn't even fit with the source material, i think

I'm not trying to shoe horn it. I just threw it out there as my natural reaction to something that doesnt make sense to me.

I'm not trying to shoe horn it. I just threw it out there as my natural reaction to something that doesnt make sense to me.

k... willing to take that at face value now, still think it was an odd reaction however

Archived