LULZ AT FIRING SCHOTTY

T0mShane

ALL THE GUY HAS DONE IS CALL THE PLAYS THAT BROUGHT US TO TWO CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES AND NOE THE TEAM HAS ROLLED THE CHIRFS AND SKINZ.

You think Woddy is firing him after this? With an extension in his pocket?

BITCH PLEASE.

Only Difference is Moore has had his hand in these game plans. If you are noticing the Jets are using their backs more the last two weeks in the passing game then they have all year. Did Shotty all of a sudden have a revelation or did Moore smack some sense into his a$$.

I want some of this one billion you're getting.

Excellent gameplan, play designs, and playcalls by offensive coordinator Tom Moore, the true hero in this tale of domination.

I'm serious, though. I don't think they'll fire him at this point, barring an outright implosion. I think Schott's a lock to return. This is why they're the Jets, forever. They reward sh*t like this.

I'm serious, though. I don't think they'll fire him at this point, barring an outright implosion. I think Schott's a lock to return. This is why they're the Jets, forever. They reward sh*t like this.

I don't think they were going to fire him anyway unless the team was absolutely humiliated down the stretch. That window is still open...there's still the Giants on Consumers Eve....but I don't think they'll fall that low.

Even then, they're prepared to fire him if the whim becomes a strong one...the offensive coaching staff has alot of talent and there's an obvious replacement in Cavanaugh, who'd allow them to keep the same scheme and have a guy who's worked with Sanchez the whole time. I say let it play out...these two games aren't deciding sh*t.

Funny, this is the bad part Shotty will probably retain his job next year. But the offense the last 2 weeks has been drasticly different than it was the first 10 weeks. It has to be some of Moores Influence.

ALL THE GUY HAS DONE IS CALL THE PLAYS THAT BROUGHT US TO TWO CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES AND NOE THE TEAM HAS ROLLED THE CHIRFS AND SKINZ.

You think Woddy is firing him after this? With an extension in his pocket?

BITCH PLEASE.

We'll see when the Eagles and Giants route us while we run Greene up the middle on 3rd and 20.

Oh word and they're using their backs more. Just like the Saints!

hey arent you the one that said you cant run screens vs the blitz or agressive defenses ? LOL Since thats exactly when you use them

Maybe you can take a lesson from this game. The Jets should have been using this simple strategy all year long.

Funny, this is the bad part Shotty will probably retain his job next year. But the offense the last 2 weeks has been drasticly different than it was the first 10 weeks. It has to be some of Moores Influence.

Pretty much any improvements made are due to Moore IMO. I bet he came in and redesigned every route first thing!

Come on. How many times have you seen an offense have to take a time out on the first play of the game because they have 10 men on the field? They have scored 35 points so far today. Whoop tee do. Seven 1st round picks on offense (counting LT). They should score 30 points every week.

hey arent you the one that said you cant run screens vs the blitz or agressive defenses ? LOL Since thats exactly when you use them

Maybe you can take a lesson from this game. The Jets should have been using this simple strategy all year long.

I said that, did I? What was the context?

The only thing to take from this game is that this team is capable of properly delivering an a$$ kicking when the other team is ripe for one. They execute, they win. Plain and simple.

Pretty much any improvements made are due to Moore IMO. I bet he came in and redesigned every route first thing!

Has nothing to do with re designing routes it has to do with changing the horrible game plans Shotty draws up. Do you think your talking to your 2 hand touch nerf buddies ? re designing routes :rolleyes: give me a break for even mentioning that, even if it was a joke.

I said that, did I? What was the context?

The only thing to take from this game is that this team is capable of properly delivering an a$$ kicking when the other team is ripe for one. They execute, they win. Plain and simple.

You absolutely said it and its when I stopped argueing with you in that thread for the most part. You specificly ripped me for suggesting Screens and Draws under heavy blittz pressure and over persueing defenses . You trying to back out of that now ?

Has nothing to do with re designing routes it has to do with changing the horrible game plans Shotty draws up. Do you think your talking to your 2 hand touch nerf buddies ? re designing routes :rolleyes: give me a break for even mentioning that, even if it was a joke.

EVERYONE and their mother knows Schitty doesn't even know how to draw a route where a WR gets open.

That said, yes, the gameplan was fixed also. Moore's been very busy, which is why we saw him in the booth twice last week.

You absolutely said it and its when I stopped argueing with you in that thread for the most part. You specificly ripped me for suggesting Screens and Draws under heavy blittz pressure and over persueing defenses . You trying to back out of that now ?

Yeeeeeaaah I want to see this. With you involved I'm not so sure what you're saying is so cut and dry. I don't know what "that thread" is either.

EVERYONE and their mother knows Schitty doesn't even know how to draw a route where a WR gets open.

That said, yes, the gameplan was fixed also. Moore's been very busy, which is why we saw him in the booth twice last week.

Gato are you a shotty supporter or what ? Do you think Moore is involved here ? because I cant tell if your trying to be a smart a$$ or if your serious . Which is it ? Im being serious

Archived