Pats vs. Denver and Tebow

faba

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You too Faba? Joining the Tebow media frenzy?

For the love of G-d, there's a team called the Green Bay Packers. They are in pursuit of perfection. Looks like it's 'gonna happen too.....how much of that do you hear? Where's the ticker? Where's the specials? Instead....Tebow, Tebow, Tebow. Tebow is a nice story, really, but what Green Bay is trying to accomplish is historical. Everyone is falling for the media bullsh*t circus show as the same people that were cutting Tebow down are now scrambling to kiss his arse - and "explain" his winning ways. Enough.

I guarantee that the Pats/Bronco's match-up TV ratings will be tyhrough the roof. Some of the highest ever for a 4:00 game....and I bet they will be A LOT higher than Green Bay's last game of the season.

we've seen teams go 13-0 before

98 broncos, 04 colts, 07 pats, 08 saints.......meanwhile you have Tebow going 7-1 winning all these close games and leading the LEAGUE in rushes per yard. not Cam or Vick but Tebow.

i wish Tebow was our QB....Plax would mask those high passes

Pats are going to destroy the Bronco's. The run the Bronco's have been on, they have not faced a good offense. Look what the Lions did to them. Tebow won't be able to keep up in points. It won't even be close.

Here are the QB/Offense the Bronco's have faced since Tebow has started:

Week 7 - Matt Moore and Miami Dolphins (win)

Week 8 - Mathew Stafford and Lions (loss)

Week 9 - Carson Palmer led Raiders (win)

Week 10 - Matt Cassell led chiefs minus jamaal charles and Tyler Palko played in this game (win)

Week 11 - Mark Sanchez and jets on Very short week (win)

Week 12 - Phillip Rivers and the beat up Chargers (win) ****This may be the best offense of their wins

Week 13 - Rookie Ponder and the Vikings (win)

Week 14 - Calib Hanie led bears without Forte (win)

we've seen teams go 13-0 before

98 broncos, 04 colts, 07 pats, 08 saints.......meanwhile you have Tebow going 7-1 winning all these close games and leading the LEAGUE in rushes per yard. not Cam or Vick but Tebow.

i wish Tebow was our QB....Plax would mask those high passes

You are a slave to ESPN and have been programmed to eat whatever they are serving. Soon enough you will throw up.

my only hope is that they chew clock and brady plays like crap in denver which he's done a few times

Historically, Pats are always bad in Denver. It took an intentional safety and an incredible drive led by Brady the last time they won there.

You are a slave to ESPN and have been programmed to eat whatever they are serving. Soon enough you will throw up.

funny you say this Garbage because I don't have cable and haven't watched ESPN (minus MNF) since May......that's when I moved.

nice try baby.

Historically, Pats are always bad in Denver. It took an intentional safety and an incredible drive led by Brady the last time they won there.

that was against Shanahan. You just played him and struggled. have no fears

having said that, Tom Brady had better lock himself inside a padded room for the next six days, lest the Lord himself send a bolt to strike Brady down in advance of the arrival of His son.

funny you say this Garbage because I don't have cable and haven't watched ESPN (minus MNF) since May......that's when I moved.

nice try baby.

Well, you may live a cave without cable, but I see that you have internet connection.

Nice try.

that was against Shanahan. You just played him and struggled. have no fears

having said that, Tom Brady had better lock himself inside a padded room for the next six days, lest the Lord himself send a bolt to strike Brady down in advance of the arrival of His son.

Josh McDaniels beat the Pats in Denver too.

Well, you may live a cave without cable, but I see that you have internet connection.

Nice try.

are u serious?

first off nice to see you have such little going on that you care about my living situation

second off my 2 room mates don't care for sports and already have netflix..therefore the 3 of us pay Fairpoint for internet. we have a device that gets us CBS,NBC and Fox so i don't miss those games but i have to watch MNF on links from twitter

being poor sucks, a$$hole.

A Pats fan getting their feathers ruffled over ESPN overselling something that doesn't merit such attention is KILLING ME WITH TOXIC IRONY.

Wrong. I'm just trying to makes sense of the absolute ridiculouness of it all....including every over-blown, retarded Patriots story that has ever been beaten to death by the Sports media.

My issue is this: When the Pats were on their 2007 run....that's all you heard in the media. Green Bay? Not so much. Why? The media finds Tebow to be a much more polarizing figure....thus they will milk it for all it's worth.

For my money, Harrison's suspension is a bigger story than G-d versus Jesus. ;)

are u serious?

first off nice to see you have such little going on that you care about my living situation

second off my 2 room mates don't care for sports and already have netflix..therefore the 3 of us pay Fairpoint for internet. we have a device that gets us CBS,NBC and Fox so i don't miss those games but i have to watch MNF on links from twitter

being poor sucks, a$$hole.

what does that have to do with reading, listening to sports outlets on-line?

I am rooting for the pats*. I am sick of all the Tebow crap..The ponies r averaging like 10-13 points a game, they don't score but Tebow gets credit because of late game comebacks? Gonna need alot more then a 58 yd fg to tie this game up in the end.

And anyone that thinks the pats* r gonna lose 3 stright while the Jets win 3 straight needs to share whatever hallucingen they r on...

All depends on the Denver D.

If they somehow find a way to keep Brady and the Pats out of the end zone and keep it to within a TD by the 4th qtr they will have a shot.

My guess though is that this game is over by halftime.

Pats 27

Tebows 13

This.

5 of the wins the D held the opponent to 15 points or less.

If the Patriots, unlike 7 of those teams, do not beat themselves, they will win. It will be close, but in the end they should win it comfortably.

I am rooting for the pats*. I am sick of all the Tebow crap..The ponies r averaging like 10-13 points a game, they don't score but Tebow gets credit because of late game comebacks? Gonna need alot more then a 58 yd fg to tie this game up in the end.

And anyone that thinks the pats* r gonna lose 3 stright while the Jets win 3 straight needs to share whatever hallucingen they r on...

Ok where do you want me to send them.....

You too Faba? Joining the Tebow media frenzy?

For the love of G-d, there's a team called the Green Bay Packers. They are in pursuit of perfection. Looks like it's 'gonna happen too.....how much of that do you hear? Where's the ticker? Where's the specials? Instead....Tebow, Tebow, Tebow. Tebow is a nice story, really, but what Green Bay is trying to accomplish is historical. Everyone is falling for the media bullsh*t circus show as the same people that were cutting Tebow down are now scrambling to kiss his arse - and "explain" his winning ways. Enough.

I guarantee that the Pats/Bronco's match-up TV ratings will be tyhrough the roof. Some of the highest ever for a 4:00 game....and I bet they will be A LOT higher than Green Bay's last game of the season.

Aaron Rodgers is not as likeable cause the whole world knows he stole his touchdown move from a TV commercial.

Wrong. I'm just trying to makes sense of the absolute ridiculouness of it all....including every over-blown, retarded Patriots story that has ever been beaten to death by the Sports media.

My issue is this: When the Pats were on their 2007 run....that's all you heard in the media. Green Bay? Not so much. Why? The media finds Tebow to be a much more polarizing figure....thus they will milk it for all it's worth.

For my money, Harrison's suspension is a bigger story than G-d versus Jesus. ;)

Maybe its because the Patriots are the biggest media darlings in all of sports. They suck off BB and Mr. Bundchen every chance they get. And since its a bigger market, its a bigger story and they actually think that someone outside of the sh*thole gives a **** about anything Boston related. Maybe its because Rodgers is a low profile guy who doesnt eat up any chance he has to be put in the spot light. Maybe because he doesnt have hair flowing from his helmet and uggs as cleats.

As for Tebow - I'm not sure why's getting more coverage than Green Bay. Maybe its because most people had Green Bay repeating anyway and everyone had written Tebow off as the worst QB in the league? Dont know that one.

But the Patriots vs. Green Bay is pretty obvious.

No true Jets fan ever roots for the Pats. I cant believe how many times I've read this. Disgusting really.

Archived