The Jets made me a liar.

pointman

No, not just cause I may have proclaimed Super Bowl!!! like our leader Rexy did. But cause after last weeks loss I proclaimed (in my miserable state) that I was glad cause now I could quit caring and go on with my life. I then asked my wife what we should do on Sunday to celebrate since I don't need to watch this irrelevant game against the Dolphins.

And here I am. Late Thursday night on edge for Sunday's game, having had just told the wife I can't go out cause I have to root for my Jets.

Thanks Jets. Should've been a frontrunner like the rest of this sh1t town. (present company excluded of course, since we are all miserable Jets fans)

No, not just cause I may have proclaimed Super Bowl!!! like our leader Rexy did. But cause after last weeks loss I proclaimed (in my miserable state) that I was glad cause now I could quit caring and go on with my life. I then asked my wife what we should do on Sunday to celebrate since I don't need to watch this irrelevant game against the Dolphins.

And here I am. Late Thursday night on edge for Sunday's game, having had just told the wife I can't go out cause I have to root for my Jets.

Thanks Jets. Should've been a frontrunner like the rest of this sh1t town. (present company excluded of course, since we are all miserable Jets fans)

I get it dude hang in there...but enjoy the game with your wife.......One correction if I may...it's not a sh*t town dude....only the best city in the world.

I really came into this season hoping and thinking maybe it was finally our turn to take the division. We stopped the Pats big time in the playoffs last year. Sanchez was gonna take the next step and our defense would stay solid. Maybe, just maybe we could take a division we haven't won in what feels like ages now. We wouldn't have to wait till Belly and Brady retire.

Yeah, so much for that. Now were hoping the stars align just so we can make the playoffs. Our team still isn't ready to control its own destiny even when we had plenty of opportunities. And even if we do make the playoffs, so many outsiders will just call us lucky AGAIN because one team laid down so nothing we do in the postseason matters unless we magically win a SB.

I really came into this season hoping and thinking maybe it was finally our turn to take the division. We stopped the Pats big time in the playoffs last year. Sanchez was gonna take the next step and our defense would stay solid. Maybe, just maybe we could take a division we haven't won in what feels like ages now. We wouldn't have to wait till Belly and Brady retire.

Yeah, so much for that. Now were hoping the stars align just so we can make the playoffs. Our team still isn't ready to control its own destiny even when we had plenty of opportunities. And even if we do make the playoffs, so many outsiders will just call us lucky AGAIN because one team laid down so nothing we do in the postseason matters unless we magically win a SB.

Sounds familar.....hopefully our weekend will be very bright.....

1. Who cares what other fans say? More than likely they are jealous since their team is not in the playoffs.

2. What team is going to lay down? Certainly not the fish. They would like nothing better than to eliminate us from playoff contention. All of the other teams must lose for the Jets to get in. There is no one that will be laying down that will benefit the Jets. Maybe so for the other teams getting in, but not for the Jets getting in.

1. Who cares what other fans say? More than likely they are jealous since their team is not in the playoffs.

2. What team is going to lay down? Certainly not the fish. They would like nothing better than to eliminate us from playoff contention. All of the teams must lose for the Jets to get in. There is no one that will be laying down that will benefit the Jets. Maybe so for the other teams getting in, but not for the Jets getting in.

1. A lot of it us jealousy but at the same time it would be nice to see the jets control their own destiny for once. We've let some solid opportunities slip by this season.

2. I thought if Houston looses and Tenn wins were out? I haven't payed too much to the different scenarios but Houston is locked into the #3 seed and doesn't have anything to play for and may rest some players.

1. A lot of it us jealousy but at the same time it would be nice to see the jets control their own destiny for once. We've let some solid opportunities slip by this season.

2. I thought if Houston looses and Tenn wins were out? I haven't payed too much to the different scenarios but Houston is locked into the #3 seed and doesn't have anything to play for and may rest some players.

1. I was referring more to who cares what other fans say. That certainly doesn't excuse the Jets from blowing it. But i just don't care what other fans say.

2. You were saying in your post (or as i understood it) that others would be complaining that another team laid down so the Jets could make the playoffs. If Houston lays down, then Tenn and not the Jets would get into the playoffs. There is no scenario where a team lays down and it benefits the Jets, so this point is moot,

I get it dude hang in there...but enjoy the game with your wife.......One correction if I may...it's not a sh*t town dude....only the best city in the world.

Absolutely. I just smell turds when I see the hoards of morons wearing Yankees gear when they couldn't name a single player on the team outside of Jeter or Arod.

Doesnt it make you sick? Its like a drug.

Absolutely. I just smell turds when I see the hoards of morons wearing Yankees gear when they couldn't name a single player on the team outside of Jeter or Arod.

Sunday really was a downer...anyway we have this coming season....

Archived