Mortal Kombat Mafia: Game Over - Town Wins!

Nolder

I think we both agree I deserve the hammer. I promise to make it humiliating.

Wanna just get this over with? It'll be the shortest D1 ever... but at least we won't be forcing any further reveals and front-loading the game with 30 pages of spam and me doing my D1 scum hunting thing.

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Votecount

Pac - Vic, JF80, Song, BG, Leelou, JiF, Ape (7)

JC - Lily, AVM (2)

Ape - Crusher, Smash (2)

Verbal - SMC (1)

Vic - Pac (1)

AVM - JC (1)

Smash - Straightcash (1)

Leelou - Verbal (1)

With 18 alive it takes 10 to lynch

Votecount

Pac - JF80, Song, BG, Leelou, JiF, Ape (6)

JC - Lily, AVM (2)

Ape - Crusher, Smash (2)

Verbal - SMC (1)

Vic - Pac (1)

AVM - JC (1)

Smash - Straightcash (1)

Leelou - Verbal (1)

With 18 alive it takes 10 to lynch

and you'll all be doing me a favor.. bust at work.

Whats with all the suspense? Like we give a ****. Just come out with it douchebag. You're such a narcissisitc pig. You dont have anything planned, nothing has come from this. Since you're reveal the only people who have posted anything are you, Ape and BG.

Let me guess. Once you get to L-1, you're going to reveal a 1-time BPV. lmfao

ok people who voted me after I revealed (not saying they're all scum)... BG, Leelou, JiF, Ape, JC, Crush...

note when I revealed I was sure to use the term "powerless townie" and not "roleless townie". I've never seen anyone in our games referred to as "powerless" so I assumed that would stick out to anyone who got the same PM.

There is obviously the possibility that there are town power roles on my train but there has to be scum as well. If I narrowed it down a bit for people than I've done my job.

BG's reaction was the most alarming to me.. I have to guess the people who piled on or aren't removing their votes didn't get the same PM I did, or simply want to hammer a roleless townie for some twisted sense of gratification.

that's about it.. no major trap.. just a note for anyone paying attention.

ok people who voted me after I revealed (not saying they're all scum)... BG, Leelou, JiF, Ape, JC, Crush...

note when I revealed I was sure to use the term "powerless townie" and not "roleless townie". I've never seen anyone in our games referred to as "powerless" so I assumed that would stick out to anyone who got the same PM.

There is obviously the possibility that there are town power roles on my train but there has to be scum as well. If I narrowed it down a bit for people than I've done my job.

BG's reaction was the most alarming to me.. I have to guess the people who piled on or aren't removing their votes didn't get the same PM I did, or simply want to hammer a roleless townie for some twisted sense of gratification.

that's about it.. no major trap.. just a note for anyone paying attention.

Thanks for the insight. I'm not sure we will win without you.

Archived