Mortal Kombat Mafia: Game Over - Town Wins!

Nolder

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah so anyway that's the other reason I revealed early.

knew it was only a matter of time before a train formed and I wanted to be the first to use the term powerless. that way people who got the same pm would know I was telling the truth.

ok people who voted me after I revealed (not saying they're all scum)... BG, Leelou, JiF, Ape, JC, Crush...

note when I revealed I was sure to use the term "powerless townie" and not "roleless townie". I've never seen anyone in our games referred to as "powerless" so I assumed that would stick out to anyone who got the same PM.

There is obviously the possibility that there are town power roles on my train but there has to be scum as well. If I narrowed it down a bit for people than I've done my job.

BG's reaction was the most alarming to me.. I have to guess the people who piled on or aren't removing their votes didn't get the same PM I did, or simply want to hammer a roleless townie for some twisted sense of gratification.

that's about it.. no major trap.. just a note for anyone paying attention.

In every game I've played here, a role is a power or ability.

This doodie comes across as a way to get people who have roles/powers/abilities to dive off your train and subsequently out themselves to scum.

ok people who voted me after I revealed (not saying they're all scum)... BG, Leelou, JiF, Ape, JC, Crush...

note when I revealed I was sure to use the term "powerless townie" and not "roleless townie". I've never seen anyone in our games referred to as "powerless" so I assumed that would stick out to anyone who got the same PM.

There is obviously the possibility that there are town power roles on my train but there has to be scum as well. If I narrowed it down a bit for people than I've done my job.

BG's reaction was the most alarming to me.. I have to guess the people who piled on or aren't removing their votes didn't get the same PM I did, or simply want to hammer a roleless townie for some twisted sense of gratification.

that's about it.. no major trap.. just a note for anyone paying attention.

Thats brilliant Pacturd. Brilliant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vvi8kMn9d4g

Pretend Raiden is Jaunny Cage lol

Pac, Jaunny Cage, Powerless Townie, has been lynched

Vic, Johnny Cage, Lyncher, Wins!

Vic since you won I'm taking you out of the game

you can chill in the dead thread with your bro Pac though

have fun you two :)

Huh? Did Vic have a win condition to Hammer Pac or something?

I'm confused.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vvi8kMn9d4g

Pretend Raiden is Jaunny Cage lol

Pac, Jaunny Cage, Powerless Townie, has been lynched

Vic, Johnny Cage, Lyncher, Wins!

Vic since you won I'm taking you out of the game

you can chill in the dead thread with your bro Pac though

have fun you two :)

Wait, is Vic dead?

So Vic died too? Is that what hammer game really means?

No "hammer game" means that when the hammer vote is cast, the lynched person is dead. You can't unvote after a hammer is all.

Not sure why Vic is dead, if that is the case.

In every game I've played here, a role is a power or ability.

This doodie comes across as a way to get people who have roles/powers/abilities to dive off your train and subsequently out themselves to scum.

great theory lol...

ok smell ya later guys...

ok I get it

you guys normally keep lynchers around even if they've achieved their win condition

I'll keep that in mind if I ever mod here again (personally I hate the lyncher role and that's why I gave it to him, because I hate Johnny Cage)

ok I get it

you guys normally keep lynchers around even if they've achieved their win condition

I'll keep that in mind if I ever mod here again (personally I hate the lyncher role and that's why I gave it to him, because I hate Johnny Cage)

You hate him because:

You are gay

You are a nerd

You hate on beautiful people

boss-spiderman.jpg

Archived