Mortal Kombat Mafia: Game Over - Town Wins!

Nolder

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One where you die immediately. Like last game.

Dexter was a Hammer game?

once someone reaches the required number of votes day ends and they die

there is no going back or unvoting once that requirement is met

also I'm gonna sleep now guys

see you in 6-12 hours

Gotcha. Thats how we typically play. Think Doggin/Kivam was the only one not to play that way.

You spoke too soon. lol. To be fair though, you weren't around to watch the glory of my game, where JiF got shot twice day 1 5 minutes in, got revived, then shot again day 2. I defy anyone to top that.

Well that was just JiF... you can only set your expectations so high. And I have to say, I'm really disappointed that I missed that. That very well may surpass Pac's multi-death game. No surprise that those are the two that people most enjoy killing.

Well that was just JiF... you can only set your expectations so high. And I have to say, I'm really disappointed that I missed that. That very well may surpass Pac's multi-death game. No surprise that those are the two that people most enjoy killing.

No. It wasnt. I had 2 posts in the game before my first death and zero posts after I was revived. I was alive for a total of like 20 actual game minutes. Most ridiculous thing ever. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention the part where SatanFan PMs me to tell me I was going to be revived. So against my better judgement I caught up from page 2 when I died, got to page 40, saw a PM and it had the dead thread link in it...again.

Just go to the Dexter game thread and re-read pages 1-3 and then 70-75. It was fantastic.

No. It wasnt. I had 2 posts in the game before my first death and zero posts after I was revived. I was alive for a total of like 20 actual game minutes. Most ridiculous thing ever. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention the part where SatanFan PMs me to tell me I was going to be revived. So against my better judgement I caught up from page 2 when I died, got to page 40, saw a PM and it had the dead thread link in it...again.

But that was the part that was the funniest. No chance at all for you to even speak, and Brett/Hess have you dead. Awesome.

That comment was referring to you making fun of 80 a little bit ago about what he had going on, not anything about last game.

That comment was referring to you making fun of 80 a little bit ago about what he had going on, not anything about last game.

Oh. Well. Anyway. GFY

Uh-oh, JiF's skimming already. KILL HIM AGAIN

**** you faggot. I'm not skimming sh*t bitch. I'm not even reading this stupid thread. I'm probably going to be dead any minute. I'm just filling the board with sh*t so I get to say something this time.

There's a lot of women playing this game. I like it.

Sup ladies. I just got a cyst drained and have a kotex on. Wanna bang?

2nd only to "Hey ladies. Ever rode on a trike?"

Kotex + trike = ???

The ladies couldn't handle it...that much is for sure.

anyone can PM anyone

I don't care

you all know each others flavor role

it's up to you to claim (or not claim) whatever you want

I don't really see what harm can be had from private conversations

I loved this addition to Lily's game, it made it so fun. So I am glad that you have it in this game ^^

There's a lot of women playing this game. I like it.

Sup ladies. I just got a cyst drained and have a kotex on. Wanna bang?

I'm a medic. Those pick up lines work on me all the time! XD

Votecount

Pac - Vic, JF80, Song (3)

JC - Lily, AVM (2)

Ape - Crusher (1)

Verbal - Leelou, SMC (2)

JiF - Ape (1)

Vic - Smash, Pac (2)

AVM - JC (1)

JF80 - JiF (1)

Smash - Straightcash (1)

SMC - BG (1)