Mortal Kombat Mafia: Game Over - Town Wins!

Nolder

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pac revealing that quick is yet another pussy faggot move by the queen of pussy faggots.

The only Pac, used to hold back on his reveal in the face of L1. Not sure who this pansy imposter is.

mass reveals are all the rage.

Just thinking out loud... but the Cop, and any other investigative role capable of vetting townies, should start their own QT so they can immediately begin collaborative talk with confirmed townies without having to have to announce them as confirmed prematurely in thread. Gives town a substantial advantage.

If there's a GF in the mix it might get dicey for the Cop, but not for a LD or something that can get around the GF... I dunno, I'm just trying to think of ways to leverage the fact that town can talk outside the thread.

Just thinking out loud... but the Cop, and any other investigative role capable of vetting townies, should start their own QT so they can immediately begin collaborative talk with confirmed townies without having to have to announce them as confirmed prematurely in thread. Gives town a substantial advantage.

If there's a GF in the mix it might get dicey for the Cop, but not for a LD or something that can get around the GF... I dunno, I'm just trying to think of ways to leverage the fact that town can talk outside the thread.

Put some socks in your ears.

horrible idea.

This is scummy as hell . If your the cop dont listen to this idiot. Thx

Unvote Straightcashhomo Vote Ape

Votecount

Pac - Vic, JF80, Song (3)

JC - Lily, AVM (2)

Ape - Crusher, Smash (2)

Verbal - Leelou, SMC (2)

JiF - Ape (1)

Vic - Pac (1)

AVM - JC (1)

JF80 - JiF (1)

Smash - Straightcash (1)

SMC - BG (1)

With 18 alive it takes 10 to lynch

Here.

Vote Verbal- he threatened to ban me on DM so no love until the threat is rescinded.

It is officially rescinded. Even though it never really existed.

Vote: Verbal

How the hell can you threaten to ban Leelou? WTF?

Would you mind creating an account on DM so that I can just ban your a$$ instead? Goon.

I don't think it's a bad idea at all. I just played Lily's game, wasn't the cop, but I did get the name of a townie for a reward, and we formed an alliance and it was pretty fun and nice to have someone to share my thoughts with. I understand that there may be a god father, but I think the reward is worth the risk. *shrugs*

I don't think it's a bad idea at all. I just played Lily's game, wasn't the cop, but I did get the name of a townie for a reward, and we formed an alliance and it was pretty fun and nice to have someone to share my thoughts with. I understand that there may be a god father, but I think the reward is worth the risk. *shrugs*

I don't know Nolder very well but he seems like an eccentric type.. if he put in a cop with an altered sanity or who gets varied results the whole game blows up in the towns face.

Votecount

Pac - Vic, JF80, Song, BG (4)

JC - Lily, AVM (2)

Ape - Crusher, Smash (2)

Verbal - Leelou, SMC (2)

JiF - Ape (1)

Vic - Pac (1)

AVM - JC (1)

JF80 - JiF (1)

Smash - Straightcash (1)

I just think he got the idea from Lily's game, and everyone loved it so much that he is trying it. You're trying to game a mod you have no idea about. That makes no sense. Being a little too paanoid if you ask me.

gaming a mod is overstating it. I'm simply including the possibility that this isn't a vanilla game.. Nolder said as much a couple pages ago.

gaming a mod is overstating it. I'm simply including the possibility that this isn't a vanilla game.. Nolder said as much a couple pages ago.

No, you're already giving excuses to invalidate a future cops results from a seed you've now planted early on day one. I've never seen someone play so scummy so quickly in a game. If it weren't the fact that it's you and you're an idiot, I would think the only explanation would be that you're scum. Although I'm sure you think there's something clever and genius about this retarded play.

No, you're already giving excuses to invalidate a future cops results from a seed you've now planted early on day one. I've never seen someone play so scummy so quickly in a game. If it weren't the fact that it's you and you're an idiot, I would think the only explanation would be that you're scum. Although I'm sure you think there's something clever and genius about this retarded play.

hmm.. you scum then huh?

Would you mind creating an account on DM so that I can just ban your a$$ instead? Goon.

With you being a mod there that's like going behind enemy lines, Verbal Jong-il

Ape, what's to prevent scum from infiltrating the Cop QT?

<3 you Verbal

unvote. vote Pac- you are coming off scummy early wondering about cops and how they will view people. Nice WIFOM set up there.

Actually the Ape was the first to bring it up. I never "wondered" about anything. A cop should most certainly trust their results. They also shouldn't PM players that have been "cleared" and start a chat. First off who's to say the person who PM's you is really the cop. Secondly, if you're the cop who's to say the person you're PMing isn't a GF or your result is invalid for some other reason.

The people freaking out about my suggestion are ones to keep an eye on.

Votecount

Pac - Vic, JF80, Song, BG, Leelou (5)

JC - Lily, AVM (2)

Ape - Crusher, Smash (2)

Verbal - SMC (1)

JiF - Ape (1)

Vic - Pac (1)

AVM - JC (1)

JF80 - JiF (1)

Smash - Straightcash (1)

Leelou - Verbal (1)