Star Wars Mafia #2 - Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Epic fail Day one. Ape is spot on about everything btw. Lily and JiF are scum staring us straight in the face. We should have lynched one of them. Nolder definitely had an etiquette failure, but I don't think he deserved modkill. BG probably should have let him be lynched, but whatever. I find Crusher's behavior regarding Nolder to be chauvinistic and tyrannical, but ultimately understandable. Nae can verbally protect herself just fine imo. Nolder probably thought that since you guys insult each other so much it was ok to peripherally insult anyone. I think, being young (not that I am much older), he was oblivious to the selective sense of chivalry that many of you have. Bad way for day one to go down, but at least we have Lily and JiF to go with. There also may be something in the reactions to Nolder. As soon as he said what he did, he became an easy lynch. Vic might wanna check and see if any of his mock outrage is missing.

Suspects:

Lily

JiF

Town reads:

Crusher

Ape

Epic fail Day one. Ape is spot on about everything btw. Lily and JiF are scum staring us straight in the face. We should have lynched one of them. Nolder definitely had an etiquette failure, but I don't think he deserved modkill. BG probably should have let him be lynched, but whatever. I find Crusher's behavior regarding Nolder to be chauvinistic and tyrannical, but ultimately understandable. Nae can verbally protect herself just fine imo. Nolder probably thought that since you guys insult each other so much it was ok to peripherally insult anyone. I think, being young (not that I am much older), he was oblivious to the selective sense of chivalry that many of you have. Bad way for day one to go down, but at least we have Lily and JiF to go with. There also may be something in the reactions to Nolder. As soon as he said what he did, he became an easy lynch. Vic might wanna check and see if any of his mock outrage is missing.

Suspects:

Lily

JiF

Town reads:

Crusher

Ape

First off -- holy vocabulary usage Batman.

Secondly, while I see your premise to "Nolder was an easy lynch," it was the best way to get the game moving on and not have the negativity linger.

Suspects:

Lily

JiF

Town reads:

Crusher

Ape

Suspects:

Lily

JiF

Town reads:

Crusher

Ape

tl:dr

express yourself in gifs...

Suspects:

Lily

JiF

Town reads:

Crusher

Ape

For the record the little prick's attitude got him what he got. Truth is haven't banned him yet and may not.

For the record the little prick's attitude got him what he got. Truth is haven't banned him yet and may not.

don't ban him... he's a 21 year old that <3's pokeman... probably pretty hamless as long as you don't let him around children

**** that. I do my best to keep this place wide open and fun. Im done with it. Let these ****ers mind themselves. Im out.

You handled it.. He's out of the game. I'm just saying don't perma ban... you big baby

He's out of this game, personally I think any more discussion of it is beating a dead horse.

I wonder when that expression came about. Was in in Mesopotamia or something? An old horse just keeled over dead and the owner is hitting it with a stick to make it move.

Another man comes over and says, "Ezekiel, the horse is dead. Stop beating him."

Archived