Star Wars Mafia #2 - Game Thread

Bleedin Green

I disagree. I overreacted. Bleedin did what he had to to keep the game going. I actually went to DM this morning and apologized to Nolder and envited him back. I should have let Nae dictate how she took it. Can't help it, Im old fatshioned.

You're too emotional and kindly to be a mod. I would have banned that fool and slept great.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I disagree. I overreacted. Bleedin did what he had to to keep the game going. I actually went to DM this morning and apologized to Nolder and envited him back. I should have let Nae dictate how she took it. Can't help it, Im old fatshioned.

Me too. In real life I would have fishhooked him, dragged him outside until I found a puddle and made him weep while lying in it for sweet Nanootzicus to walk across.

Me too. In real life I would have fishhooked him, dragged him outside until I found a puddle and made him weep while lying in it for sweet Nanootzicus to walk across.

No you wouldn't. You would have slung a handful of poo at both of them and continue eating fleas outta your testicle hair.

hi

Crusher and I talked

we're cool

I overreacted a bit at the end there

as I said to Crusher my only excuse for that was that I was being defensive and stubborn and was extremely tired at the time

I should have said this from the beginning but it just didn't occur to me

Nae, whether it was intentional or not I'm sorry for what I said and you can be sure it wont happen again

anyway sorry for losing the Watcher for you guys and causing a scene

it wasn't BG's fault, I left and that's on me

see you guys next game maybe (I'm picky about themes)

Yeah you may want to avoid the next game. Whoever gets to imitate you will go to town.

oh I was never planning on joining that game

I don't know you guys well enough to really participate in it

the best I could do is maybe spam spidey pics if I got Vic or threaten to hammer people and fall through if I was Pac

hi

Crusher and I talked

we're cool

as I said to Crusher my only excuse for that was that I was being defensive and stubborn and was extremely tired at the time

Nae, whether it was intentional or not I'm sorry for what I said and you can be sure it wont happen again

If it's any consolation the Ape had a town read on you.

Right, you embraced the idea of carelessly lynching and getting through D1. Which was the first point I made about you. However, towards the end of D1 (after I made a push on you and Lily) you said you'd vote Nolder and me. You took 80 off your list. For anyone else that doesn't remember this, I'll be happy to bump the posts after my first re-read when day starts.

Oh yeah, you left out the part where you defended Lily. That was sort of a big deal.

Seen it... gives me half a chub knowing you watch it too... for the hawt gladiator sexy times...

LOL - I hope you continue down this path. Its funny watching you do your Ape detective thingy. The fact you were taking anything I did seriously on Day 1 is laughable at best. And yes, you actually trying to make cases from lulz votes is scummy. I know, OMGUS Ape cant handle anyone saying he's possibly scummy but sometimes you just crack me up and I cant help watching you go. <3. You make this fun.

hi

Crusher and I talked

we're cool

Thank you for providing the emo and I accept your apology, just dont ever talk to my muffin top again that way.

If it's any consolation the Ape had a town read on you.

******* out rep...lmfao.

LOL - I hope you continue down this path. Its funny watching you do your Ape detective thingy. The fact you were taking anything I did seriously on Day 1 is laughable at best. And yes, you actually trying to make cases from lulz votes is scummy. I know, OMGUS Ape cant handle anyone saying he's possibly scummy but sometimes you just crack me up and I cant help watching you go. <3. You make this fun.

You are contradicting yourself.

Now you are saying I'm in the wrong trying to take D1 serious? Let's go back and look at my past few games as town and see how well I've scumhunted on D1 shall we? I suppose that you weren't taking things serious when you responded to my pressure by saying "ping! Ape is doing exactly what he has done as scum the past 2 times"? That seems like a pretty serious reaction... though... so which is it? Were you serious? or not serious brah?

You sure seemed to care when APE-VM voted Lily, enough to defend her, enough to start making unsubstantiated claims about me being scum.

I've got a busy morning ahead of me, but as soon as day starts I'll been voting you... like I said earlier, if anyone else needs me to bump the posts where you shift gears from Nolder and 80, to Nolder and Ape to "reduce spamming" I'll be happy to bump them. He replaced 80 with me after I started in on Lily and him. I haven't been spamming like Nolder and 80 were. I'm chatty like normal, but there a lot of my posts that are purposeful... and you, you bit on my "resigned to not catching scum on D1" trap. Haha... when would I EVER say that and mean it? Never.

Hard to tell if the Jif Vs. Ape thing is legit or manufactured.

You haven't played with me in a while JVOR. I've been on fire... and JIF has been a calamity.

I'm Batman now... picking of scum on D1 multiple times the past few games.

He's scum MVP... worst town player ever, which I put an exclamation point on last game.

I know I'll get flamed for this post, but there's truth to it.

You are contradicting yourself.

Now you are saying I'm in the wrong trying to take D1 serious? Let's go back and look at my past few games as town and see how well I've scumhunted on D1 shall we? I suppose that you weren't taking things serious when you responded to my pressure by saying "ping! Ape is doing exactly what he has done as scum the past 2 times"? That seems like a pretty serious reaction... though... so which is it? Were you serious? or not serious brah?

You sure seemed to care when APE-VM voted Lily, enough to defend her, enough to start making unsubstantiated claims about me being scum.

I've got a busy morning ahead of me, but as soon as day starts I'll been voting you... like I said earlier, if anyone else needs me to bump the posts where you shift gears from Nolder and 80, to Nolder and Ape to "reduce spamming" I'll be happy to bump them. He replaced 80 with me after I started in on Lily and him. I haven't been spamming like Nolder and 80 were. I'm chatty like normal, but there a lot of my posts that are purposeful... and you, you bit on my "resigned to not catching scum on D1" trap. Haha... when would I EVER say that and mean it? Never.

tl;dr - you are wasting your time and mine and everyone elses.

<3

Hard to tell if the Jif Vs. Ape thing is legit or manufactured.

I know its been a while since you've played but really? lol. This is Ape. Just look at his post below. 27 person game and he's got it all figured out.

You haven't played with me in a while JVOR. I've been on fire... and JIF has been a calamity.

I'm Batman now... picking of scum on D1 multiple times the past few games.

He's scum MVP... worst town player ever, which I put an exclamation point on last game.

I know I'll get flamed for this post, but there's truth to it.

tl;dr - you are wasting your time and mine and everyone elses.

<3

We'll see... I never think one loudmouth casing another loudmouth is a waste of time. You may or may not be scum, but the exercise of putting pressure on you should merit at least some new perspective on some of the other 24 players.

I know we kind of created this chest pounding monster but he's absolutely ridiculous now about it. And he's not even orginal enough to find his own persona - he's Batman. :rolleyes:

The Ape can't find his own persona? Seriously? Do you even read the dumb sh*t you write?

I don't want to be Batman... however, you are undeserving, so I have consumed that persona as well... I keep asking you to take it back, but then you let me punk your a$$ out like last game. Silly girl.

Best bet is to lynch them in succession. Removes the wifom.

You've been quite funny this game. Dont know if a single post has been over 2 sentences and still brining the lulz. Congrats.

We'll see... I never think one loudmouth casing another loudmouth is a waste of time. You may or may not be scum, but the exercise of putting pressure on you should merit at least some new perspective on some of the other 24 players.

Getting me to talk more is helping gain perspective on player like Dan X w/ 1 post or Smash who I didnt realize was playing...etc. etc???

The world revolves around Gaype. lol

You've been quite funny this game. Dont know if a single post has been over 2 sentences and still brining the lulz. Congrats.

Getting me to talk more is helping gain perspective on player like Dan X w/ 1 post or Smash who I didnt realize was playing...etc. etc???

The world revolves around Gaype. lol

Ape is the bad cop - he roughs up the scum, and the town.

Ape often relies on the cool, calm and collected townies to sort through the reactions he creates.

This is the way of teh mafia... post Ape-pocolypse. Deal with it twatty von twatsenberger.

Also "gaype" is CTM's joke... what were you saying about stealing material?

omg put in your NA's whoever has them!!

my guess... a scum team and a small bobafet SK team.. I'd anticpate at least 2 kills/attempts tonight.

1 huge scum team would be too stupid and the game would take way too long.

or maybe even 2 small 3 man scum teams and a SK.. have to be a lot of protection on the towns side for all that shooting though.

omg put in your NA's whoever has them!!

my guess... a scum team and a small bobafet SK team.. I'd anticpate at least 2 kills/attempts tonight.

1 huge scum team would be too stupid and the game would take way too long.

or maybe even 2 small 3 man scum teams and a SK.. have to be a lot of protection on the towns side for all that shooting though.

Cool story bro.

Archived