Teh Official Good luck/ Stay safe/ thanx for serving Song thread

The Crusher

Drink hearty me lassie, then don as much kevlar as ye can.

On a serious note, you rock, and in related news, 17 bomb dogs were rescued form Iraq and brought home this week (at least the email went out this week - Baghdad Pups program). Cheers to all of the soldiers!

To my darling Song-

Thank you for serving this country. It truly takes a special woman to want to serve in the armed forces and to sacrifice part of her life for this country. I admire you and will hope for your safe return home. I'm proud to know you even only via teh mafia. Your contribution and sacrifices are not unnoticed, at least not here and not by me. Again, thank you.

Drink hearty me lassie, then don as much kevlar as ye can.

On a serious note, you rock, and in related news, 17 bomb dogs were rescued form Iraq and brought home this week (at least the email went out this week - Baghdad Pups program). Cheers to all of the soldiers!

We used to try and befriend the puppers in Iraq, they were so cute, but seriously mistreated. Glad to hear that man's best friend is getting the treatment they deserve ^^

And I have as much kevlar as I need and much more! lulz

To my darling Song-

Thank you for serving this country. It truly takes a special woman to want to serve in the armed forces and to sacrifice part of her life for this country. I admire you and will hope for your safe return home. I'm proud to know you even only via teh mafia. Your contribution and sacrifices are not unnoticed, at least not here and not by me. Again, thank you.

<3 It is my pleasure to serve and to help make sure my fellow soldiers are safe and taken care of.

You guys are going to make me emotional :love0040:

Archived